Arizona Cardinals not looking at Henry

Zona

At least according to the local talking sports heads. Why give up a day one pick, a 2 or a 3 for Henry, when you can get Edge or Stephen Alexander for a 2nd. The Cardinals may land another name player before this offseason is over, but I dont think it will be Travis....

At this point I don't care anymore.  Let's just trade a 4th or 5th rounder for Shelton, keep Henry for another year and be done with it.  If Travis sulks during the preseason he'll only be screwing himself.

270334[/snapback]

I would send a 3rd for Shelton and then sign Womack or DeMulling for 2 mil a season and keep Travis. We would have the makings of a very good line. We wouldn't need the draft pick.

I would send a 3rd for Shelton and then sign Womack or DeMulling for 2 mil a season and keep Travis. We would have the makings of a very good line. We wouldn't need the draft pick.

270337[/snapback]

I agree...we arent going to get any player in the 3rd round who is as good as Shelton, so just ship our 3rd rounder to get Shelton, use the 2nd rounder on a center and then sign DeMulling/Womack/Other O-Lineman to round it out and we got ourselves a rebuilt and damn solid O-Line.

I agree...we arent going to get any player in the 3rd round who is as good as Shelton, so just ship our 3rd rounder to get Shelton, use the 2nd rounder on a center and then sign DeMulling/Womack/Other O-Lineman to round it out and we got ourselves a rebuilt and damn solid O-Line.

270345[/snapback]

I am not so sure BGIM. We did get Jennings with a 3rd round pick.

Also, we desperately need a corner, and the lack of a first round pick certainly does not help.

Personally, I would not be so quick to trade away our 3rd.

At this point I don't care anymore.  Let's just trade a 4th or 5th rounder for Shelton, keep Henry for another year and be done with it.  If Travis sulks during the preseason he'll only be screwing himself.

270334[/snapback]

Ditto!

I think AZ is looking at all free agent RB's, despite what they say. It would be foolish of them not to.

Anything less than a 4th rounder for Travis would be stupid, IMO. Just keep him cuz we already know what he brings to the table and would be that backup we are in need of behind Willis.