Marcus Peters to Rams for a 2018 4th and a 2019 2nd

The Cheifs trade Marcus Peters and a 2018 6th round pick the Rams in exchange for a 2018 4th round pick and a 2019 2nd round pick. Per NFL Network.

Looks like the Cheifs are gonna revamp their defense.

Edit: I couldnt find the original thread for this, so merge it. 

Edited by FearLess Price

Wow That's it? The Chiefs swapped a 6th for a 4th and got a 2nd that's 2 drafts from now? For a top 5 CB in the NFL (or top 10 at absolute worst). 

I thought the rumblings were that the Rams traded a 1st for him. 

I know he has some personality concerns, but damn. 

Not much of a return...it was almost like KC just wanted him off their roster and would take whatever they could get...

There were rumblings that Reid was livid with him after that Jet game where he left the field even though he wasn't ejected...looks like they were true

Edited by matter2003

13 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Not much of a return...it was almost like KC just wanted him off their roster and would take whatever they could get...

There were rumblings that Reid was livid with him after that Jet game where he left the field even though he wasn't ejected...looks like they were true

Even if the HC or front office didn't want him anymore, you can't just throw him away for zero impact roster players this coming year. Can a 4th rounder be impactful? Maybe. The '19 2nd? Probably. A guarantee on either or both? No. They could draft two busts and literally give him away. Sure, both of the draft picks KC gets could hit, but the odds of that are long, and significantly longer to get a guy as good as Peters is today.

Complete fleecing and well done by the Rams.

Never let emotions be part of negotiations, kids. 

Edited by HansLanda