Ex-Bills LB Eddins was executed by drug dealers

Jerry Jabber

48 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Pretty ironic.

then you say drug dealers.....are drug dealers after saying that selling a dime bag to a friend is ok.  So, should someone who sells a dime bag to a friend be killed too? Or just the guys that sell dime bags to strangers (or addicts as you said previously). Dam those weed addicts!

you continue to talk in circles, just as you always do when you have no leg to stand on.  You reply with nonsense that sometimes contradicts your previous statements, as is the case here.  

Dont worry, I won’t take you seriously. 

You're taking me seriously when I don't even take myself seriously and youre mad?  Why?  That's kind of sad, actually. Like when you have all the stuff to make a great sandwich but no bread.

From now on if I remember you, I'm going to call you breadless. You take my bread away.

To your point, feelings and bull **** don't matter.  I know I'm ridiculous. I know I'm insufferable to many. And yet, I don't care.  So, we are at an impasse here , breadface mcbreadbead

6 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

You're taking me seriously when I don't even take myself seriously and youre mad?  Why?  That's kind of sad, actually. Like when you have all the stuff to make a great sandwich but no bread.

From now on if I remember you, I'm going to call you breadless. You take my bread away.

To your point, feelings and bull **** don't matter.  I know I'm ridiculous. I know I'm insufferable to many. And yet, I don't care.  So, we are at an impasse here , breadface mcbreadbead

Typical. ✌?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/23/2018 at 12:22 PM, Boyst62 said:

188,000,000 chicks at one time.

This proves Boyst has low ball standards for chicks.

On 2/23/2018 at 2:19 PM, GoBills808 said:

The short answer: everything. The current opioid epidemic is the result of the drug companies pushing doctors to overprescribe painkillers and then wash their hands as dependency causes spikes in heroin/oxy/fentanyl etc usage, then dumping their excess inventory into the market which inevitably trickles down to street level. That, combined with their staunch opposition to any cannabis-related medicinal research and the untold billions spent lobbying to keep it Schedule1, is the vacuum that the black market drug industry rushes in to fill like clockwork. 

So how many brownies you eat to come up with that theory?

16 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

You're welcome

Arms industry thrives on business from drug dealers. 

Pharmaceutical industry also drug dealers.

Of course, the free market you worship is never the problem.

It's always the individual.  

Libertarians are straight up retarded.

22 minutes ago, leonbus23 said:

Arms industry thrives on business from drug dealers. 

Pharmaceutical industry also drug dealers.

Of course, the free market you worship is never the problem.

It's always the individual.  

Libertarians are straight up retarded.

That word is highly inflammatory.