Ex-Bills LB Eddins was executed by drug dealers

Jerry Jabber

5 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Yep.  4 less folks out there praying upon society for no means other than being !@#$s.

If the four folks were praying for society it would demonstrate that they had a religious orientation. If they were preying on society then it would demonstrated that they were predators who should be dealt with accordingly. :D

2 hours ago, BigBuff423 said:

I know it won’t change your mind, or influence your thought process, but just as an added piece of information. Without getting into how I know or where my insight comes from, at least in Central New York (Syracuse-Utica-Herkimer corridor) a large majority of those people pushing narcotics and marijuana at a felony level are also using a narcotic. What they do is sell enough to cover the cost of their addiction.

Additionally most property related offenses that bring defendants into a drug related diversion program are due to a substance abuse problem.

This is mutually exclusive. While it's easy to say that drug dealers are breaking the law, as well as drug users.  Theft and crime to support the drug usage is still an issue, and often times that drug usage is occurring during the crime. 

It's a dirty dark Tabitha hole we have to fight.

Just now, JohnC said:

If the four folks were praying for society it would demonstrate that they had a religious orientation. If they were preying on society then it would demonstrated that they were predators who should be dealt with accordingly. :D

Voice to text... I was driving and didn't have time to proofread. But, well caught. That was not a planned faux pas. 

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

This is mutually exclusive. While it's easy to say that drug dealers are breaking the law, as well as drug users.  Theft and crime to support the drug usage is still an issue, and often times that drug usage is occurring during the crime. 

It's a dirty dark Tabitha hole we have to fight.

Voice to text... I was driving and didn't have time to proofread. But, well caught. That was not a planned faux pas. 

Pay attention to the road. Distracted drivers are a hazard to the law abiding citizens. :angry:

3 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

So, we should execute big pharma?

You're as ridiculous and clueless as they come here.  I'm awaiting a hashtag.

Your excusal of drug dealers because of a legit opiod crisis creating demand is the most foolish argument I've seen on this board including Tiberius level debates.

This argument that drug dealers are bad has nothing to do with big pharma or even drug users.  That you cannot see that is tragic. 

Drug dealers should be drug in the streets, shot and thrown in bottomless pits. I'll pull the trigger. 

Go do it. Why are you still here? Talk big, but no action? Pfft. Oh hey your tag says, "Never take me seriously." LMAO

Edited by Buffalo Ballin
typo

16 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Your argument is They are mutually inclusive?  Interesting. And stupid.

I am far from perfect. I'm just handsome, smart, charming, funny, humble, charismatic.

But, it takes a special kind of !@#$ to sell drugs to an addict.

For someone as intelligent as yourself (or at least it’s my thought that you’re intelligent) , I’d expect something more educated to come out of your mouth.  The only comment I’m debating is that you think anyone that sells a dime bag should be killed.  That’s the ONLY thing.  Then you say that it takes a special kind of scumbag to sell drugs to an addict.  That may be true, but is every person that buys a dime bag an addict?  You know as well as I that the answer is no and in most cases, those that buy a dime bag of WEED is not a drug addict.  You can retract your original statement of “anyone that sells a dime bag should be killed” at any time.  It really is an absolutely ridiculous statement and somewhat scary to be honest.  You need a serious reality check if you truly believe that in your heart.  If you’re just posturing and doing what you do to paint a picture of yourself, I can believe that.  

Death to those who’ve sold a dime bag is just lunacy sir.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

188,000,000 chicks at one time.

I hope you mean you'd save up for a year or two before trying this trick, rather than just using a single day's proceeds.  

Because as horrific as it would be to have to do even a single "$1.00 chick", imagining the prospect of doing 188,000,000  of them completely burnt out the horror centers of my brain.

Edited by Jon in Pasadena

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

For someone as intelligent as yourself (or at least it’s my thought that you’re intelligent) , I’d expect something more educated to come out of your mouth.  The only comment I’m debating is that you think anyone that sells a dime bag should be killed.  That’s the ONLY thing.  Then you say that it takes a special kind of scumbag to sell drugs to an addict.  That may be true, but is every person that buys a dime bag an addict?  You know as well as I that the answer is no and in most cases, those that buy a dime bag of WEED is not a drug addict.  You can retract your original statement of “anyone that sells a dime bag should be killed” at any time.  It really is an absolutely ridiculous statement and somewhat scary to be honest.  You need a serious reality check if you truly believe that in your heart.  If you’re just posturing and doing what you do to paint a picture of yourself, I can believe that.  

Death to those who’ve sold a dime bag is just lunacy sir.

it's not, though.  selling a dime bag to your buddy is not the context which i was talking about.  i'm talking drug dealers.  i'm talking those who enable the usage of others, drug dealers.

i could give a crap what you do in your basement or elsewhere as long as you keep it there.  legalize all these drugs, plain and simple.  but drug dealers are no good.

8 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

If someone sells a dime bag of weed they should be shot in the head.  Got it.

8 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Yep.  It's not complicated

54 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

it's not, though.  selling a dime bag to your buddy is not the context which i was talking about.  i'm talking drug dealers.  i'm talking those who enable the usage of others, drug dealers.

i could give a crap what you do in your basement or elsewhere as long as you keep it there.  legalize all these drugs, plain and simple.  but drug dealers are no good.

Well then, you should’ve presented the “context” in your first reply, because you haven’t until now.  Even then, it’s still not making any sense to me.  “If someone sells a dimebag of weed, they should be shot in the head”, your reply was “yep, it’s not complicated”. So which is it?  Because you’re making this complicated talking in circles trying to show everyone here how hardcore you are. 

So slingin’ dime bags of weed to friends is fine, but slingin’ them to people you don’t know deserves a bullet between your eyes..... not being incarcerated/disciplined by the court.  Lunacy.  Nothing’s changed

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Maybe Boyst was talking about the people who may have died from an overdose if they received the cocaine, all the theft, violence and mental anguish would impact families and loved ones of the users who bought it.

No one is ever happy when someone is killed but I think Boyst was saying that there is 4 less drug dealers out there now

The cause you mention does not lead to the result you mention.  Clearly 

8 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

I honestly don't give a **** about pharmaceuticals. They're not doing anything illegal nor they doing anything else but simply being a capitalist. What someone chooses to do by abusing whatever they want to abused... You should understand my point from there. 

Drug dealers have nothing to do with big Pharmaceuticals.  

There are so many topics I won’t talk about because I am completely ignorant of them.  Wanna talk about the death penalty?  I don’t because I don’t know anything about it.  I’m vey aware of my ignorance.  

But your ignorance knows no bounds.  You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, but for some reason you just keep at it...”why yes sir, let me too talk about the pharmaceutical industry.”  If you don’t understand the pharma industry’s impact on the drug issue in this country, just freaking say “I don’t know anything about that, but I’m talking about illegal drug dealers.”

and you wanting to deal the death penalty to drug dealers is not a shocker 

Edited by Crayola64
  • Like (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Why would it?

Drug dealers deserve no luxuries, benefits of doubt or slack.

There is absolutely no political statement about that.  I'd be fine if they were all eliminated because the dealers have no excuse for their choice. Drug users and most every other criminal can claim reasons for their choices including mentally handicapped, severe poverty, etc.  Drug dealers are slime.

But, yeah, I'm 100% the same in person as I am here.  A complete merciless !@#$.

You do know our Govt is prob the biggest hustler in the country right? Lol

13 hours ago, Crayola64 said:

The cause you mention does not lead to the result you mention.  Clearly 

There are so many topics I won’t talk about because I am completely ignorant of them.  Wanna talk about the death penalty?  I don’t because I don’t know anything about it.  I’m vey aware of my ignorance.  

But your ignorance knows no bounds.  You clearly have no idea what you are talking about, but for some reason you just keep at it...”why yes sir, let me too talk about the pharmaceutical industry.”  If you don’t understand the pharma industry’s impact on the drug issue in this country, just freaking say “I don’t know anything about that, but I’m talking about illegal drug dealers.”

and you wanting to deal the death penalty to drug dealers is not a shocker 

Opinions very. Your special opinion is like a snowflake. Unique.

15 hours ago, NewEra said:

Well then, you should’ve presented the “context” in your first reply, because you haven’t until now.  Even then, it’s still not making any sense to me.  “If someone sells a dimebag of weed, they should be shot in the head”, your reply was “yep, it’s not complicated”. So which is it?  Because you’re making this complicated talking in circles trying to show everyone here how hardcore you are. 

So slingin’ dime bags of weed to friends is fine, but slingin’ them to people you don’t know deserves a bullet between your eyes..... not being incarcerated/disciplined by the court.  Lunacy.  Nothing’s changed

Drug dealers ... Are drug dealers

45 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I know I call you out all the time, and deservedly so because your responses are almost always this painful.

I advise two things to you when replying:

1) the original poster had a premise he believed in (whether you did or not, you're not special to be a judge in it's worth and see #2). So, when you disagree tell why and list examples of those countless examples. Otherwise you sound just like yourself: a joke

2) don't reply at all. You're not special. You're a joke.

Your constant inclusion to reply with one liners to someone's original thought is immature.  It is also hypocritical when you, yourself, can only muster up 99.27% of your contributions here as being someone else's content with the remaining minority lacking effort and original thought.

tl,dr: you're a joke and keep it to yourself, Francis.

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Opinions very. Your special opinion is like a snowflake. Unique.

Drug dealers ... Are drug dealers

Pretty ironic.

then you say drug dealers.....are drug dealers after saying that selling a dime bag to a friend is ok.  So, should someone who sells a dime bag to a friend be killed too? Or just the guys that sell dime bags to strangers (or addicts as you said previously). Dam those weed addicts!

you continue to talk in circles, just as you always do when you have no leg to stand on.  You reply with nonsense that sometimes contradicts your previous statements, as is the case here.  

Dont worry, I won’t take you seriously.