Ex-Bills LB Eddins was executed by drug dealers

Jerry Jabber

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Pablo Escobar was making an average of $188,000,000 a day trafficking cocaine.

What would you do with $188,000,000 a day in cash?

188,000,000 chicks at one time.

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Amazing the things people will say on a message board.

Meh, trust me:  I would say it in person, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat...

Not even close to lying, exaggerating or fabricating.

Come to a bar with me. It's fun.

1 minute ago, Coach Tuesday said:

That was my thought - it's Duerte's platform.  Interesting thing to say.  I guess it doesn't count (in his mind) as "politicizing a tragedy"?

Why would it?

Drug dealers deserve no luxuries, benefits of doubt or slack.

There is absolutely no political statement about that.  I'd be fine if they were all eliminated because the dealers have no excuse for their choice. Drug users and most every other criminal can claim reasons for their choices including mentally handicapped, severe poverty, etc.  Drug dealers are slime.

But, yeah, I'm 100% the same in person as I am here.  A complete merciless !@#$.

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

188,000,000 chicks at one time.

If Boyst could bang a chick every 30 seconds, how long would it take for him to be with all 188,000,000 of them? 

94,000,000 minutes

1,566,666.66 hours

65,277.77 days

178.84 years

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It is but was killed execution style....two bullets in the head.

It's how my grandfather was killed.

double tap...

Gotta feel for the guy though.  Here he thought these three guys were coming up to his grandma's basement to sell him 5 kilos of coke....turns out they were there simply to kill him.  Occupational hazard.

Gotta hand it to the geniuses at the DEA though.  They can really break it down for us:

"The murders of Eddin and McFarlin is (sic) just another example of how violence is intertwined with drug trafficking".

They picked right up on that  often unnoticed connection and really spelled it out for us.

Edited by Mr. WEO

20 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Why would it?

Drug dealers deserve no luxuries, benefits of doubt or slack.

There is absolutely no political statement about that.  I'd be fine if they were all eliminated because the dealers have no excuse for their choice. Drug users and most every other criminal can claim reasons for their choices including mentally handicapped, severe poverty, etc.  Drug dealers are slime.

But, yeah, I'm 100% the same in person as I am here.  A complete merciless !@#$.

If someone sells a dime bag of weed they should be shot in the head.  Got it.

Maybe Boyst was talking about the people who may have died from an overdose if they received the cocaine, all the theft, violence and mental anguish would impact families and loved ones of the users who bought it.

No one is ever happy when someone is killed but I think Boyst was saying that there is 4 less drug dealers out there now