JP & AFC-East on NFL Channel Now

Tom

not a bad job, nuttin we dont already know from this board.

glenn parker is an idiot. he said vonnie holiday was a tweener - then defined tweener as a player who is not good alone, but plays well when between 2 players. what??? tweener menas you dont fit the prototype in a position - such as not a typical size/speed for de or lb, but with some of the skills of both.

solomon said that the bills could end up cutting henry for cap space. there isnt a chance in the world this would happen, he is signed to a very cap friendly deal. solomon then talked about the bills getting a no 1 on draft day. which is it buddy?

the group said mcgahee is the key, need depth on oline and d line, and another option besides moulds and evans.

they showed teague pulling against the rams and he just pancaked a linebacker. sweet! i think he'd do well at tackle.

Teague at center is one of those moves where i wonder what anyone was thinking...  he will be our next LT, mark my words.  Draftologists, what center will be available when the bills pick in round 2?

270469[/snapback]

I don't know about this year's draft, but I would really LOVE for the Bills to pick up THIS guy at center in two years. He's awesome as a sophomore... and I know him personally. He's a great kid who was offered scholarships everywhere, including Miami, Penn State and Ohio State. (He chose Notre Dame because that's where he always wanted to go to school.)

Keep on eye on this kid, folks!