Chef Jim moves and...

Just Jack

3 hours ago, mead107 said:

Read this and come back and apologize you super short Asian.  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Politics_of_San_Francisco

Democrats have run San Francisco a very long time. 

You girlfriend Nancy represents most of the city shortie.  

And I still want you to buy my lunch at the BBQ 

He loves me. ??❤️??????

First of all, I'm not Asian you !@#$ing ass.

Secondly, my anger about your post is specifically with regard to your insensitivity about drug addiction.  Know your audience.  We've had two long-time members of this "community" who've lost sons to drug addiction and others who have children fighting the battle.

If you can't understand that, then !@#$ off.

43 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Secondly, my anger about your post is specifically with regard to your insensitivity about drug addiction.  Know your audience.  We've had two long-time members of this "community" who've lost sons to drug addiction and others who have children fighting the battle.

If you can't understand that, then !@#$ off.

AND YOU ARE A SHORT LITTLE ASIAN 

I SAW A PICTURE OF YOU WITH Cletus in NY 

Write your girlfriend in California and ask her 

Maybe she can get some law passed to hire illegals to pick up the !@#$ing needles.  

????????????

Edited by mead107

2 hours ago, 707BillsFan said:

You have your opinion. With the exception of living in Buffalo as a kid, Sacramento for college...I've lived in the Bay Area my whole life. It's all about perspective. I go hiking a few times a week. Bay Area for natural beauty, is tough to beat. I can go a mile in any direction and be in the middle of a winery, or drink some of the best beer in the world. I can go hang out on the beautiful Sonoma Coast. Climate? Mediterranean...can't beat it. You're shithole, is my paradise. I'll defend my paradise. Is it for everyone? No. The weak can leave.  

Sugarloaf1.jpg

You live in Santa Rosa. The main thing you have to deal with is wildfires.  SF, Oakland and several cities by the bay are s-holes. Another problem is that the feral beings living there can take the BART to nicer areas.  Alameda county stopped having fireworks  at the county fair on July 4th because that day basically became gang day.  They stopped the fireworks one year when game banger shot another on the midway.

4 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

Have you had a look at who the overwhelming majority has been in the state senate and state assembly for many years now?

You might want to rethink what you've said.

Plus, a California Republican is a Democrat in any other state in the union.

49 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Why not?  You have something against Asians?  There something wrong with self-identifying as Asian?  Or are you just racist?

4 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

You must be some sort of Trump voter.

What a shame.

I have lived in the South Bay Area my whole life, and I've visited San Francisco numerous times.

That city has changed drastically over the years, and not for the better.

Oh there are still some areas in San Francisco that are quite nice, but overall, it used to be a whole lot better than what it is now.

Edited by Mark Vader

10 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I have lived in the South Bay Area my whole life, and I've visited San Francisco numerous times.

That city has changed drastically over the years, and not for the better.

Oh there are still some areas in San Francisco that are quite nice, but overall, it used to be a whole lot better than what it is now.

Trump voter?  Hell, you're an downright Nazi!

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

I wish it was “just” two. Sadly,  it’s not. But I have appreciated and benefitted from those who have reached out. 

7 hours ago, 707BillsFan said:

You have your opinion. With the exception of living in Buffalo as a kid, Sacramento for college...I've lived in the Bay Area my whole life. It's all about perspective. I go hiking a few times a week. Bay Area for natural beauty, is tough to beat. I can go a mile in any direction and be in the middle of a winery, or drink some of the best beer in the world. I can go hang out on the beautiful Sonoma Coast. Climate? Mediterranean...can't beat it. You're shithole, is my paradise. I'll defend my paradise. Is it for everyone? No. The weak can leave.  

Sugarloaf1.jpg

Yup....North Bay is awesome.  And most of the city is fine.  

8 hours ago, 707BillsFan said:

Sugarloaf1.jpg

In case you were not aware this thread is about the city of San Francisco which, yes in my opinion, is a shithole extraordinaire. The area you are talking about?  One of my favorite places on the planet.  That is the shame. 

And the weak can leave?  What does that even mean?  Oh you NorCal people are an angry bunch aren’t you? 

Edited by Chef Jim