Active shooter at Florida high school

5 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Jesus Christ, you're a !@#$ing little sissy boy. If you did that to them out of uniform they'd rightly spank you.

That's the biggest little B word story I ever heard. Provoking an officer with mean words.  You're a B word ass loser.

....well now I won’t be able to sleep tonight. Everything is ruined...

Are we not gonna be friends? I would have conducted myself quite differently then had I known my poop-mouth would deprive me of friendship on the internets. 

Everything is ruined. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, The_Dude said:

Are we not gonna be friends? I would have conducted myself quite differently then had I known my poop-mouth would deprive me of friendship on the internets. 

Everything is ruined. ?

No, I don't care about that. I just have to draw a line on respect for bullies.  You're a big mean bully.  

3 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Democrat Marching Orders: If you can't abort 'em, slice 'em up and sell their body parts, bus them to your nearest protest!

Republican Marching Orders: Prevent abortion at any cost! Except for letting people have birth control on their insurance. Or having birth control taught or explained to them. Or provide them medical help during pregnancy. Or give maternity leave. Or offer child care. Then defund schools.

Then complain about how the kids today never get ahead, because they're so needy.

Remember, the rights of the individual are paramount, unless they are doing something we don't like!

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Everything is ruined. ?

d33aa12c9d0edce41788e3f36bd21bd4--tombst

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Boyst62 said:

No, I don't care about that. I just have to draw a line on respect for bullies.  You're a big mean bully.  

STOP. Clearly I won’t sleep tonight because of this...

And I disagree on your ****. Cops outside of military bases are pieces of **** that target military with their speed traps like the punks they are. Cops prey on service members at military towns. 

Now when I was recruiting in Texas where they’re patriotic I got pulled over a dozen times, they thanked me for my service, and I thanked them for theirs and that was all. 

....but cops in military towns are cunts. Especially Leesville, LA, and the KY and TN areas surrounding Ft. Campbell. That’s just my two cents. If you don’t like it let it go....I’m not attacking you. I’m attacking a profession in which they routinely kill unarmed civilians when they get scared, and when it’s time to do grown man **** they routinely fail to live up to it. 

Stop crying — it’s all going to be ok. I’m quite sure. 

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

d33aa12c9d0edce41788e3f36bd21bd4--tombst

Exactly. 

2 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Republican Marching Orders: Prevent abortion at any cost! Except for letting people have birth control on their insurance. Or having birth control taught or explained to them. Or provide them medical help during pregnancy. Or give maternity leave. Or offer child care. Then defund schools.

Then complain about how the kids today never get ahead, because they're so needy.

Remember, the rights of the individual are paramount, unless they are doing something we don't like!

Funny how mine was an accurate assessment of Democrats, as proven by videos of Planned Parenthood...one of the largest DNC donors, and your assessment of Republicans, which was mindless hyperbole based on left-wing talking points that usually end with a video of Paul Ryan throwing an old woman and her wheelchair off a cliff.

Edited by LABillzFan

7 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Funny how mine was an accurate assessment of Democrats, as proven by videos of Planned Parenthood...one of the largest DNC donors, and your assessment of Republicans, which was mindless hyperbole based on left-wing talking points that usually end with a video of Paul Ryan throwing an old woman and her wheelchair off a cliff.

Funny how it was very clear I was referencing your witty Bon Mot about cutting up babies. 

But if you want to talk about private organizations that fund politicians to advance their agenda let's take this back to the gun control part. What sums of money has the NRA sunk into politicians so they can keep protecting their bottom line? You guns that actually kill people.

Compared to the organization who prevents STDs, and gives pregnant Women Health screenings. I can see how you would be confused.

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Funny how it was very clear I was referencing your witty Bon Mot about cutting up babies. 

But if you want to talk about private organizations that fund politicians to advance their agenda let's take this back to the gun control part. What sums of money has the NRA sunk into politicians so they can keep protecting their bottom line? You guns that actually kill people.

Compared to the organization who prevents STDs, and gives pregnant Women Health screenings. I can see how you would be confused.

Wait, you REALLY believe planned parenthood is a beneficial organization?

1 minute ago, garybusey said:

It sure is. 

I'll make my next donation in the name of joesixpack.

But I don't think joe supports the systemic genocide of black people in America.  Why would you donate to that atrocity in his name?  Seems mean spirited.

4 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

But I don't think joe supports the systemic genocide of black people in America.  Why would you donate to that atrocity in his name?  Seems mean spirited.

And you'd be wrong.  He supports it through virtue of his skin color.  If he disagrees, he's just not "woke" enough yet.

1 hour ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

You guns that actually kill people.

Planned Parenthood aborts over 325,000 babies every year.

Many times they remove the baby, still alive, dice up the pieces, and sell them.

But hey...they give out birth control, so you're good, you're all good.

Edited by LABillzFan

1 minute ago, LABillzFan said:

Planned Parenthood aborts over 325,000 babies every year.

Many times they remove the baby, still alive, dice up the pieces, and sell them.

But hey...they give out birth control, so you're good, you're all good.

As if a discussion on gun control isn't uselessly dogmatic enough...let's just move on to abortion rights.  That'll be a much more productive discussion.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

Liberals kill their babies and reduce their amount of potential liberal voters. The only way to make up for that is to champion illegal immigrants who by and large are low income people who can be manipulated to accept government gifts to insure their votes. Nice game plan, if you are trying to ruin the country.

• Haha (+1) 1

Republicans in the state Senate stripped a tax exemption for jet fuel out of the bill after Delta ended a discount for NRA members flying to their annual meeting. The exemption would save Delta as much as $50 million.

Delta was one of roughly a dozen companies that cut ties with the NRA after 17 students and staff were shot to death at a high school in Florida.

http://money.cnn.com/2018/02/28/news/companies/delta-tax-break-update/index.html

Are the libertarians up in arms over this government thuggery? 

Nah! 

16 hours ago, The_Dude said:

And I disagree on your ****. Cops outside of military bases are pieces of **** that target military with their speed traps like the punks they are. Cops prey on service members at military towns. 

You're holding up MPs as the height of law enforcement?  Seriously? :lol:

And hey, maybe service members should, you know, follow the law.  Can't pull you over for speeding if you aren't speeding.

1 hour ago, LeviF91 said:

You're holding up MPs as the height of law enforcement?  Seriously? :lol:

And hey, maybe service members should, you know, follow the law.  Can't pull you over for speeding if you aren't speeding.

Dude was pulled over because dude was singled out. Duh. 

His driving like a clown fueled up in his recent weekend trip to camp badasswannabearmyboy amped him up as he listened to Slayer. He can't help but to contain the killing machine he is around such inferrior men like simpleton cops. He must show his dominance by beating his chest (and car).  He is alpha.