TDS gone criminal?

I heard that a similar thing happened at OBD today. Hotrod was there working with a few WRs.  They noticed an unknown white powder. Authorities were called in.  After investigation it was determined to not be a threat after all.  The unknown white powder was determined to be ... the goal line.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

I heard that a similar thing happened at OBD today. Hotrod was there working with a few WRs.  They noticed an unknown white powder. Authorities were called in.  After investigation it was determined to not be a threat after all.  The unknown white powder was determined to be ... the goal line.

2002 called, they want their meme back

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Tim McVeigh was a right wing terrorist, the Nazi murderer in Charlottesville also disproves your point on who the extremists are. 

One again. we have to point out that the woman who died in Charlottesville was not mordered, she died of a heart attack. The car never touched her.

3 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I suppose if you look at it from that angle

Yeah, that's kind-of the point.    When you indulge in the rhetoric of labeling your opposition "Nazis," you've justified to yourself nearly any means to combat them.

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Yeah, that's kind-of the point.    When you indulge in the rhetoric of labeling your opposition "Nazis," you've justified to yourself nearly any means to combat them.

I think that if Greg proves to be right about the attempt to fix the Presidential election, and the attempted coup following their failure, then the "Nazi" rhetoric was not spontaneous, but was rather premeditated in order to justify the actions of those doing the fixing and orchestrating the coup in the event they were caught.  They (if Greg is right) sought to protect themselves from justice by insulating themselves with a deadly fog of public outrage by leaving themselves political prisoners of Nazis.  Look where all the funding for the agitators comes from.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, DC Tom said:

Not joy and approval...but they will blame Trump for his divisive rhetoric causing this.

No.  They believe it was a part of a hoax created by the Trump team to make "the resistance" look bad.  In all likelihood it was some nut.  Luckily everybody was fine.

27 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Usually you are real, I mean real funny. So far this was your weakest comeback of 2018. Cheers!!!

Interfering with the USPS is a federal crime.  This is the first actual evidence we've had of someone in the Trump campaign breaking the law.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Touche my good man.

7 hours ago, Wacka said:

One again. we have to point out that the woman who died in Charlottesville was not mordered, she died of a heart attack. The car never touched her.

No way...

I'm too lazy to verify, but mildly annoying if true.

8 hours ago, Wacka said:

The official cause of death was blunt force trauma to the chest.

James Alex Fields, of Ohio, will be tried in November.

19 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Oh and we don't get a constant drum beat of hate from talk radio, brietbart and Fox. F you! 

thanks for letting us know you disapprove of this act, it helps, it really does 

you have to go out of your way to get to talk radio, breitbart and FoxNews....

one is inundated with CNN all over the place publicly, overnight a few times in airports