Zay Jones Trolled by His Mom on Twitter ?

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Actually I think she knows he can, which is why she's on twitter giving him sh*t about it.

I'm kinda wondering if Bills could hire her to coach WR. :P  Sh*t!  Sh*t!  I muff this, I gotta face Mama Jones....LookitinLookitinLookitin!

Exactly what I took out of this too - they obviously talk about the drops.  She knows he can do it.  I'm sure he knows he can (I mean, he did in school).  A little ball breaking is good, one more reason to get better!

Also, super funny!! :beer:

1 minute ago, Ittakestime said:

Glad it's funny to them. They get the millions while the Bills wasted a 2nd and 3rd on a WR that can't catch. I'm sure McDermott isn't laughing at all his dropped balls 

Nothing funny about needing hernia surgery. 

2 minutes ago, Ittakestime said:

Glad it's funny to them. They get the millions while the Bills wasted a 2nd and 3rd on a WR that can't catch. I'm sure McDermott isn't laughing at all his dropped balls 

Nope, I'm sure he's being supporting, coaching him up and telling him to do his thing.  Jury is still out on Zay...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, wagon127 said:

Melvin Gordon's mom wouldn't wear his jersey until he scored a Touchdown. Which he didn't until year 2. Mom's can be the best motivator some times. Lets hope Zay has a Melvin Gordon esque sophomore season.

Mean woman.

whatever it takes for Jones to realize his potential !