It's working!!

4 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Damn these leftists are stupid as !@#$.

It's just two people.  Some lady named Alex and her sister.  I'm sure the majority of dreamers would hope to stay.  It's easy to cherry pick some people on the street for a ludicrous soundbite.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

It's just two people.  Some lady named Alex and her sister.  I'm sure the majority of dreamers would hope to stay.  It's easy to cherry pick some people on the street for a ludicrous soundbite.

breaking news

2 people make a headline

welcome to the planet

7 minutes ago, Cugalabanza said:

It's easy to cherry pick some people on the street for a ludicrous soundbite.

Oh, please. If that were a white redneck wearing a Dukes of Hazzard shirt, CNN top story tonight would be how the right is full of crazy racist nutbags.

Own it, mi amigo. The left has gone fullgoosebatschittcrazy, and they can't hide any more.

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

Oh, please. If that were a white redneck wearing a Dukes of Hazzard shirt, CNN top story tonight would be how the right is full of crazy racist nutbags.

Own it, mi amigo. The left has gone fullgoosebatschittcrazy, and they can't hide any more.

I don't have to own anything.  Crazy is not a partisan phenomenon.

I remain totally unaffiliated.  Most days I don't even want to be a human being.

One thing that is not crazy is for people who were brought to the country when they were children to want to stay because it's the only home they've known.  Are you surprised that this is something that is important to people.

By the way, this isn't one of the issues that I've talked about or taken a stand on.  I think immigration in general is an area where the left needs to make some concessions.  However, the DACA thing seems like something congress should come together on, get it done and move on.

Edited by Cugalabanza

Just now, Cugalabanza said:

I remain totally unaffiliated.  Most days I don't even want to be a human being.

If you had zero responsibilities like me we could be ketamine buddies.  The k hole is right up there with the sweet embrace of death when it comes to being not human anymore.

But noooooo, you had to have a kid.  Psh.

3 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

If you had zero responsibilities like me we could be ketamine buddies.  The k hole is right up there with the sweet embrace of death when it comes to being not human anymore.

But noooooo, you had to have a kid.  Psh.

:lol:

It's very tempting.  That's something I haven't tried.  Most of what I know about it is from the song "K Hole" by the Silver Jews.  It includes this great line:  "Better get inside the kingdom and close the door."

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LABillzFan said:

Own it, mi amigo. The left has gone fullgatorbatschittcrazy, and they can't hide any more.

Had to fix it.

2 hours ago, unbillievable said:

They've been force fed this notion from liberals that "a day without illegal aliens" would devastate the US Economy. So they threaten to leave.

That will work for the morons on the left just about as much as trying to blame the shutdown on Trump.

I say they should go for it!

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

200.gif

Reminds me of a very disheartening conversation at work the other day.  Somebody had mentioned Val Kilmer's role in the movie Willow.  At some point in the conversation I interjected I'm your Huckleberry

Nobody got the reference :(

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, /dev/null said:

Reminds me of a very disheartening conversation at work the other day.  Somebody had mentioned Val Kilmer's role in the movie Willow.  At some point in the conversation I interjected I'm your Huckleberry

Nobody got the reference :(

I've had more fun recently interjecting the wrong quotes to the wrong people

We have to hold meetings every week for 5 minutes and I have to talk to my cruise about safety. I interject quotes to Mean Girls, Batman, airplane!  Etc... No one ever gets them and I tell my teams that I hate them because of it

4 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I've had more fun recently interjecting the wrong quotes to the wrong people

We have to hold meetings every week for 5 minutes and I have to talk to my cruise about safety. I interject quotes to Mean Girls, Batman, airplane!  Etc... No one ever gets them and I tell my teams that I hate them because of it

People who don't get Airplane! references make me sad

All of I sudden I just had a random memory of a few years ago somebody was in the middle of a run on sentence.  And this and that and something and something else and this and that

So I jumped in next to him, shook his belly, and said And Leon is getting Laaaarrrrrrrrrger and jumped away.  We all had a good laugh

Edited by /dev/null
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

People who don't get Airplane! references make me sad

All of I sudden I just had a random memory of a few years ago somebody was in the middle of a run on sentence.  And this and that and something and something else and this and that

So I jumped in next to him, shook his belly, and said And Leon is getting Laaaarrrrrrrrrger and jumped away.  We all had a good laugh

I've been drinking. This makes me depressed.  Such a good move 

A cickoit?  What's that?