Bucky Brooks: Ranking of the Top 5 Draft Prospects for Each Position

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Since when does that matter with the dearth of quality QBs in the league. 

Cite them. 

It matters because If you sell the farm like the jets did to get the pick and whiff you’re not a gm again. Just because there are few qbs doesn’t mean you try and force the issue.

3 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

No thanks.  I remember them.  Some of it was Bills related with the Marrone connection.  Google it if you must.

Mock drafts don't mean much and I consider them as entertainment.  Nassib was not a 1st round talent. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

No thanks.  I remember them.  Some of it was Bills related with the Marrone connection.  Google it if you must.

I got you fam 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.nfl.com/draft/story/0ap1000000162248/article/2013-nfl-draft-sevenround-mock-forecasts-every-pick-1-to-254%3fnetworkId=4595&site=.events&zone=story&zoneUrl=url%3Dstory&zoneKeys=s1%3Dstory&env&pageKeyValues=event%3Ddraft&p.ct=NFL+Draft&p.adsm=false&p.tcm=%23000&p.bgc1m=%23EAEAEA&sr=amp

http://walterfootball.com/draft2013.php

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Mock drafts don't mean much and I considerthem as entertainment.  Nassib was not a 1st round talent. 

Ahhh but the media said he was. That’s my point

• Thank you (+1) 1

Mock drafts don't mean much and I consider them as entertainment.  Nassib was not a 1st round talent. 

Neither is Allen according to many.  I'm not saying his upside is the same as Nassib's but his agent might just be paying talking heads.

A whole 1 mock from Josh Norris? Consider me unimpressed.  Most didn't consider him as such.  

There was a second one in there. Here’s him in the second to us.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndication.bleacherreport.com/amp/1610053-2013-nfl-mock-draft-matt-millers-final-7-round-predictions.amp.html

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

A whole 1 mock from Josh Norris? Consider me unimpressed.  Most didn't consider him as such.  

You asked him to cite them. As if they didn’t exist. There was clearly hype at the time for him.  You attempted to claim he was wrong in that Nassib was mocked in the first round. 

Just now, aristocrat said:

You asked him to cite them. As if they didn’t exist. There was clearly hype at the time for him.  You attempted to claim he was wrong in that Nassib was mocked in the first round. 

You cited a whole 1. Congrats. 

He posted tons of mocks.

Just now, aristocrat said:

2 In the First and one in the second in 2 minutes of searching. It’s that big of a deal to be wrong 

That constitues as tons for you? If so then cool. 

The original context wasn't about mock drafts. Rather it was Nassib's talent in comparison to Josh Allen. 

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That constitues as tons for you? If so then cool. 

The original context wasn't about mock drafts. Rather it was Nassib's talent in comparison to Josh Allen. 

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2013/4/24/4259942/2013-nfl-mock-draft-mel-kiper-todd-mcshay-release-latest-mocks

there's one with mcshay predicting it

Good. You should start a Ryan Nassib thread. :lol:  

so people in the media were hyping nassib for some reason.  every year it happens.  then the guy falls because the football guys don't know for sure but know a little bit better.  That's the point.  You can't seem to grasp that there is a media hype train on some of these guys that seems to look past all the faults these guys have. 

QUARTERBACK

RANK
Josh Rosen, UCLA

RANK
Sam Darnold, USC

RANK
Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma

RANK
Lamar Jackson, Louisville

RANK 5
Josh Allen, Wyoming

The 2018 quarterback class features intriguing options, but there isn't a sure-fire franchise QB in the mix. Rosen is the most polished pocket passer of the crew with outstanding arm talent and solid fundamentals. Darnold is an athletic gunslinger with the "it" factor that coaches covet in a QB1. He needs to clean up the turnovers, but his "wow" plays in the clutch make it easy to fall in love with his potential. Mayfield is the ultimate gamer with an infectious competitive spirit and a dynamic game. He dazzles from the pocket, but questions about his maturity and character threaten his draft status. Jackson is the wild card of the group as an electric playmaker with a run-first game. He's a human highlight reel, but questions about his accuracy and system fit prevent some coaches/scouts from buying into his potential. Allen has all of the prototypical traits (size, arm talent, and athleticism) that coaches desire. However, his accuracy woes and lack of big-game production are worrisome.

On the bubble: Mason Rudolph, Oklahoma State; Luke Falk, Washington State; Mike White, Western Kentucky.

8 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

so people in the media were hyping nassib for some reason.  every year it happens.  then the guy falls because the football guys don't know for sure but know a little bit better.  That's the point.  You can't seem to grasp that there is a media hype train on some of these guys that seems to look past all the faults these guys have. 

You can't seem to grasp that we're talking about a different class than that of 2013 with much worse QB prospects in that year. It's not even close and your example of Nassib is terrible. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

QUARTERBACK

RANK
Josh Rosen, UCLA

RANK
Sam Darnold, USC

RANK
Baker Mayfield, Oklahoma

RANK
Lamar Jackson, Louisville

RANK 5
Josh Allen, Wyoming

The 2018 quarterback class features intriguing options, but there isn't a sure-fire franchise QB in the mix. Rosen is the most polished pocket passer of the crew with outstanding arm talent and solid fundamentals. Darnold is an athletic gunslinger with the "it" factor that coaches covet in a QB1. He needs to clean up the turnovers, but his "wow" plays in the clutch make it easy to fall in love with his potential. Mayfield is the ultimate gamer with an infectious competitive spirit and a dynamic game. He dazzles from the pocket, but questions about his maturity and character threaten his draft status. Jackson is the wild card of the group as an electric playmaker with a run-first game. He's a human highlight reel, but questions about his accuracy and system fit prevent some coaches/scouts from buying into his potential. Allen has all of the prototypical traits (size, arm talent, and athleticism) that coaches desire. However, his accuracy woes and lack of big-game production are worrisome.

On the bubble: Mason Rudolph, Oklahoma State; Luke Falk, Washington State; Mike White, Western Kentucky.

You can't seem to grasp that we're talking about a different class than that of 2013 with much worse QB prospects in that year. It's not even close an you example of Nassib is terrible. 

Wasn’t my example