Pats "Locker room divided"?

CLTbills

2 hours ago, CLTbills said:

Saw an instagram post floating around, so I went to his page and verified it's legit. But Brandon Browner posted after the game, "a locker room was divided pregame, most yds ever given up in a SB game, and your best defender over the past 3 seasons. Doesn't get a snap. You were hurt/burnt where he was needed tonight. #foolishpride"

something definitely went on, and sounds like it divided the locker room. Me likey!

i didn't see this posted on the first couple pages, if it is, mods feel free to merge!

More quotes from the former *Patsie...

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/brandon-browner-malcolm-butler-bill-belichick-new-england-patriots-news-super-bowl-52/1ohyu6kro7v7o10abhw90apx72

I have to support Belichick on the decision, and I cant believe I'm doing so.  Missing a team flight, skipping a meeting, getting caught with pot.  Yeah, that should all be worthy of being benched.

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Last time I heard that crap was with Lawyer Milloy.  Guess how that turned out.

With Malloy being a Bill

On 2/3/2018 at 3:05 PM, whatdrought said:

I think it's more likely that Josh Allen is there at 21. 

I don't see the giants taking a QB so I would expect Darnold at #1, Rosen at #5/6 (depending on cousins), Allen or Mayfield at #15 and then the potential that the other falls. However, this seems unlikely. 

Which four teams do you see in the top ten/trading up that are desperate enough for a QB to spend a top ten pick? 

2 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

"Robot Dave"

A guy who claims to have sources with 300 followers.

Must have the same sources as SaviorPeterman.

Although I'm sure Robot Dave has some high-level business meetings to tend to today. 

Edited by CLTbills

Wrong decision to bench him, I think. The team is better with him on the field. Maybe they win the game with Butler.  If him being late or caught with weed had a noticeable impact on his play in the game, pull him and bench him. If not, then -- punish him later. Cut him the day after to make your point.

But this, even Marrone wouldn't be this stubborn. It's the Super Bowl and you're so used to being there, you're willing to put minor transgressions, really just for being insubordinate, ahead of the well-being of the team as a whole. I can definitely see that bothering players.