Pats "Locker room divided"?

CLTbills

Saw an instagram post floating around, so I went to his page and verified it's legit. But Brandon Browner posted after the game, "a locker room was divided pregame, most yds ever given up in a SB game, and your best defender over the past 3 seasons. Doesn't get a snap. You were hurt/burnt where he was needed tonight. #foolishpride"

something definitely went on, and sounds like it divided the locker room. Me likey!

i didn't see this posted on the first couple pages, if it is, mods feel free to merge!

Edited by CLTbills

some context

https://www.boston.com/sports/new-england-patriots/2018/02/05/morning-sports-update-brandon-browner-posted-a-rant-on-the-patriots-benching-malcolm-butler

It sounds like he was just spewing frustration for his friend getting benched, and not inside info.  You do have to wonder how that plays with Butler's teammates though.  

3 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

Saw an instagram post floating around, so I went to his page and verified it's legit. But Brandon Browner posted after the game, "a locker room was divided pregame, most yds ever given up in a SB game, and your best defender over the past 3 seasons. Doesn't get a snap. You were hurt/burnt where he was needed tonight. #foolishpride"

something definitely went on, and sounds like it divided the locker room. Me likey!

i didn't see this posted on the first couple pages, if it is, mods feel free to merge!

I would say more often than not BB's hard line approach worked best for the team's objectives.  When it comes to player discipline you can't win them all.  It definitely help that NE was always in the conversation for the Super Bowl to keep guys in line.  BB was a Parcells disciple who in turn was a Ray Perkins disciple who ran his teams such as TB like he was a drill sargeant.  You can get away with it if you win right away but if you languish you will have a mutiny which happened to Perkins ending his NFL career as a HC.

Strange decision, but I think the game came down to the Pats having zero pass rush.   They looked like the Bills out there.

No matter how good your corners are, there needs to be pressure on the qb or you're going to lose.   

Shaq Lawson, please get healthy and have a monster year next season for us.   You were the 19th overall pick we need ya buddy. 

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, CLTbills said:

That's because Hightower was injured.