DeShone Kizer in Buffalo

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, buffalobloodfloridahome said:

Can you truly judge a rookie QB in Cleveland after one season is the real question.

Definitely not. I’m not screaming that I want him over anyone else but i definitely think he has potential once he gets out of Cleveland. If they had fired Hue it would be different.

10 minutes ago, nucci said:

Why would you be happy to have him as a backup? Does that mean you don't want him to play? If a QB stinks he'll stink as a starter or backup. Still the same player

I love how people on this board can take a statement and try to start a debate for no real reason. Yes, let's debate on what an NFL backup really is and try to redefine the meaning.

3 minutes ago, buffalobloodfloridahome said:

Can you truly judge a rookie QB in Cleveland after one season is the real question.

And the answer to that is maybe.

I saw a bit of Kizer this year, and he didn't look terrible to me.  I think there are some raw materials there to develop.  I would not want him in Buffalo, however, as we do not need another project.  I think the prognosis would be much better for Kizer if he went to a quality organization with an already established starting QB.

Just now, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I saw a bit of Kizer this year, and he didn't look terrible to me.  I think there are some raw materials there to develop.  I would not want him in Buffalo, however, as we do not need another project.  I think the prognosis would be much better for Kizer if he went to a quality organization with an already established starting QB.

In seeing what little I did of him this year he looked raw and unfinished. I saw a few good plays and allot of bonehead plays. He wasn't ready to play and honestly shouldn't of played regardless if he was better than the other QBs he needed time to slow the game down and he was thrust into a spot with a team that has a losing mentality. Coming out of the draft allot of experts saw him being better than he has shown so far. 

9 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

If the Brown don't want him I definitely don't want him. Not impressed with what I saw this year when he did start. 

Quoted the wrong person (headbang)

12 minutes ago, buffalobloodfloridahome said:

Nope.

Edited by Buffalo_Gal

6 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

That’s fair and I agree. He not only had no OC in Cleveland, he had no vet QB in the room to help him. It was him, Kevin Hogan and Cody Kessler. And Hue never seemed invested in him. Just a bad situation overall for a raw rookie to succeed.

Would be way better than Peterman but I believe the Bills want a veteran backup to help the rookie QB along. So unless we are forgoing the idea of drafting a QB in round one I don't see Kizer as the two. Then you are developing two young guys at the same time with no vet or sure starter. If we are going after a bridge starter and want Kizer as a backup and then look for franchise guy later it makes a little sense. I'm more inclined to believe Sal that this isn't Billsy. 

8 minutes ago, cba fan said:

who is Welp?

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Welp

To be used in place of 'well', when one feels there is no more to say. This word was originally brought to the peoples' attention in 1994, from Jim Carrey in the cult classic, Dumb & Dumber. This is simply one of the many words and phrases that continue to be used in teen conversation today.
  • Like (+1) 1