Star Wars - Solo movie thread

Just Jack

They are finally getting smart, pumping out some sort of Star Wars related film as often as possible.

It's like a license to print money.

I saw the trailer during the game; I guess this is the back-story of how Han Solo came to be the guy we first met in the first Star Wars movie.

Well, that could be interesting.

43 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

They are finally getting smart, pumping out some sort of Star Wars related film as often as possible.

I saw the trailer during the game; I guess this is the back-story of how Han Solo came to be the guy we first met in the first Star Wars movie.

Good guess. ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

I'm still waiting to see how many Bothans died to bring Mon Mothma the information on the second Death Star. We need this movie!

I will be severely disappointed unless the number of dead Bothans approaches Rambo killing the entire Burmese Army.

Edited by Koko78

On 2/5/2018 at 12:20 PM, Joe Miner said:

Gotta be better than the last Star Wars movie.

But I'm afraid my childhood is circling the bowl.

Saw Last Jedi this weekend, it was awful.  What movie did the critics watch to give it 90+ on Rotten Tomatoes?  In this case, the audience is spot on.

Edited by GG

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/7/2018 at 8:17 AM, GG said:

Saw Last Jedi this weekend, it was awful.  What movie did the critics watch to give it 90+ on Rotten Tomatoes?  In this case, the audience is spot on.

Couldn't.  Disagree.  More.

• Like (+1) 2

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Just Jack said:

New trailer

A much better trailer, imo.  Although I'm still not sold on Alden Ehrenreich as Han.  Don't get me wrong, the guy is an excellent actor, in Stoker or Hail Caesar! I was a fan.... but...

That being said, the movie is premiering at Cannes (which is a good sign) and Ron Howard is no shlub.  I just hope they OD "OG Star Wars", and that's what this trailer looks like so... cautiously optimistic....