Two awesome new stats about the Pats***

Rubes

Just now, Cmdjr85 said:

Why your team will forever be the only team to lose back to back to back to back.

Ha! Nice try. I will continue to bask in the glory of your loss.

10 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Happy they lost, but we should be talking about 5 straight losses for Brady and 7 total losses.

I have been thinking about that. If BB was 3-5 in SuperBowls, when so dominant in the regular season, would we say give other coaches two weeks to prepare and they will out coach BB? Even with the 5-3, could that case not be made?

Whatever, They play in one of 5 SB's and win 1 of every 10.   They have played in the most, one off the most wins and tied for most losses.   So the losses are expected based on how many times they have been there.  There is a bunch of other stuff with BB and Brady that is totally unprecedented.  It was great to see them lose though.

That game had more yards than any NFL game ever.

6 minutes ago, mattynh said:

Whatever, They play in one of 5 SB's and win 1 of every 10.   They have played in the most, one off the most wins and tied for most losses.   So the losses are expected based on how many times they have been there.  There is a bunch of other stuff with BB and Brady that is totally unprecedented.  It was great to see them lose though.

That game had more yards than any NFL game ever.

haha , yeah.  I don't see how a Patriots fan would feel bad about that stat.  

And if Pete Carroll just hands the ball to Beastmode, and Atlanta doesn't epically choke a game away they have 7 and the narrative is so much different - SB losers.  Hell - add if stupid Mike Martz just fed Marshall Faulk instead of being a moron and make it an even 8

12 hours ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Why your team will forever be the only team to lose back to back to back to back.

Our team is the only one to go to four in a row.  No one has done that since, or (I believe) will in the future.

43 minutes ago, Chris66 said:

Well as a abills fan I guess thats all you have

And 3/5 of your SB victories are tainted with egregious rule violations (i.e. spying) that the league swept under the rug.  Additionally, this year the league got you to the game.  Interesting how you couldn't win it without their help.