Favorite Super Bowl Moments

Virgil

So many to choose from...

1 - Brady getting strip sacked and the slow motion look at his face as he realizes the call is out. 

2 - Brady dropping his reception while Foles later catches his for a TD. 

3 - Brady walking out of the stadium with his head down in defeat. 

4 - Gronk walking out of the stadium in defeat after missing the last chance to be the hero 

5 - Two TD calls against the Pats be upheld that are normally overturned. 

Maybe it’s sad to revel in someone else’s misery, but it just feels so damn good 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Virgil said:

1 - Brady getting strip sacked and the slow motion look at his face as he realizes the call is out. 

4 - Gronk walking out of the stadium in defeat after missing the last chance to be the hero 

The Patriot Way.

16 minutes ago, Virgil said:

So many to choose from...

5 - Two TD calls against the Pats be upheld that are normally overturned. 

Maybe it’s sad to revel in someone else’s misery, but it just feels so damn good 

Nothing about this SB feels good, it’s like any other super bowl. We didn’t win it.

4 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Nothing about this SB feels good, it’s like any other super bowl. We didn’t win it.

Disagree other than Bills finally winning one. Nothing makes me and a lot of non Pats fans happy than seeing these cheater lose.

Edited by billieve420

Just now, billieve420 said:

Disagree other than Bills finally winning one. Nothing makes me and a lot of non Pats fans happy than seeing these cry babies lose.

I get the feeling history doesn’t care. We’re still their doormat and just once I want our guys to launch at Brady’s knees before he retires.