Congrat's To Frank Reich

chaccof

Congratulations to Frank Reich. Extremely happy for him. Hope that he becomes a head coach soon.

Further congratulations to the other former Bills on the Eagles who played in tonight's.

As for the former Bills on the Patriots*.....well, at least Gilmore's family got to see him play on television.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Nice to see Frank get the ring.

Is there another important member of the Superbowl teams to have gotten a ring with someone else?

I can't think of anyone.

I like Frank and I have a poster he personally signed and sent to me when he found out that his office forgot to send one.

But barefoot Don Beebe got his ring and at one time he set record for number of Superbowls; he would have one more but Green Bay put him on IR day of his 2nd Superbowl with them to activate a player from practice squad who they never used.

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Congrats to Reich, Bradham, Darby, Graham, and Schwartz!

Must be bitter sweet for Graham with him growing up a Bills fan and then being cut and going to Superbowl winning team.

2 hours ago, Fadingpain said:

Nice to see Frank get the ring.

Is there another important member of the Superbowl teams to have gotten a ring with someone else?

I can't think of anyone.

Don Beebe, Mike Lodish, Gale Gilbert all won multiple rings.. Not important enough, perhaps, but they were on those SB squads.

Edit: Man, I was off. Gilbert never won one, he lost five in a row. And Beebe only got one with the Packers as he lost to Lodish’s Broncos the following year. Lodish did get two.

Edited by K-9
  • Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, #34fan said:

Schwartz Defense while sufficient, DID NOT win this game... This one's all Frankie Reich's offense led by Nick Foles... Still happy for the Schwartz tho....

The Philly D showed up in crunch time when it counted.

2 hours ago, K-9 said:

Don Beebe, Mike Lodish, Gale Gilbert all won multiple rings.. Not important enough, perhaps, but they were on those SB squads.

Edit: Man, I was off. Gilbert never won one, he lost five in a row. And Beebe only got one with the Packers as he lost to Lodish’s Broncos the following year. Lodish did get two.

Good call, forgot about Lodish.

11 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Hope he gets a HC  job someday.

I can easily see him as a head coach and maybe back in BFLO if the process doesn't pan out in a couple years....can you imagine the Bills getting a Super Bowl with Reich as head coach?  Story book to say the least,

33 minutes ago, chaccof said:

I can easily see him as a head coach and maybe back in BFLO if the process doesn't pan out in a couple years....can you imagine the Bills getting a Super Bowl with Reich as head coach?  Story book to say the least,

It would be , but would rather win one with McDermott