The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

5 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

I don't think they were so much trying to shut him up, as to get Mr. Billing to attack the jerkoff. It's not a coincidence that there was a second guy with a camera immediately in his face after walking out of the building.

Despicable pieces of 'activist' trash. Same type as that Phillips ####### with the Covington kids, trying to provoke an incident to play victims and smear people.

• Like (+1) 1

just learned this morning that a friend of mine is missing in the Nebraska clamity. his wife contacted me to let me know that he is missing, they are searching for him everyday but as you can imagine, conditions on the ground are not really conducive to a comprehensive search right now. if it behooves you, let your thoughts be with this man and his family.

Man missing after Spencer Dam collapse is identified

A Nebraska man who is still missing after floodwaters demolished the Spencer Dam on Thursday has been identified.

Emergency Management Director Douglas Fox confirmed that Kenny Angel is missing. Angel lived on the Holt County side of the Niobrara River, Fox said, and was in his house near the dam when he went missing. His family has been unable to be reached. ...

Edited by Foxx
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 8