The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

Earlier today I was typing something up and needed help spelling the word cognizant.

So I Googled the word and there is a large company called Cognizant.  My need to spell it was totally unrelated to the company.  But I got the spelling that I needed and went about my merry business

Now it's Saturday in the fall.  Like all fall Saturday's, I'm watching some College Football.  Specifically the Big 12 Championship game (Texas vs Oklahoma) on ABC.  This game has had several commercial breaks including ads for Cognizant.  I don't recall seeing ads for them before today

Now it's possible Cognizant has ties to the Big12, UT, or OU.  But I just thought it was odd that I started seeing ads on television for a company with the same name as a word I had Googled earlier in the day.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Earlier today I was typing something up and needed help spelling the word cognizant.

So I Googled the word and there is a large company called Cognizant.  My need to spell it was totally unrelated to the company.  But I got the spelling that I needed and went about my merry business

Now it's Saturday in the fall.  Like all fall Saturday's, I'm watching some College Football.  Specifically the Big 12 Championship game (Texas vs Oklahoma) on ABC.  This game has had several commercial breaks including ads for Cognizant.  I don't recall seeing ads for them before today

Now it's possible Cognizant has ties to the Big12, UT, or OU.  But I just thought it was odd that I started seeing ads on television for a company with the same name as a word I had Googled earlier in the day.

Maybe you just weren't cognizant of it.

43 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

3000 lbs isn't crazy. It's still giant af.  Nor is 6'

But a good bull can weigh 2700 lbs if they're the right breed.  He's in a pen of yearlings. 

What's the age of consent? Does the bull have to get permission first? Is there a #MeToo movement among the herds? So many questions for you our resident expert on the love lives of cows.