The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

It's the unfortunate reality of the time we live in. And you can thank the left for that.

It's equally your fault.

You people are all !@#$ing retarded, and are going to bring us into civil war because none of you have any idea how to play nicely with others.

6 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

It's the unfortunate reality of the time we live in. And you can thank the left for that.

I can thank you for that as well.  Your bull **** is equally responsible for the manichaeistic political landscape as the left's.  When I get shot, or am forced to stab someone in self-defense, it's as much your fault as it is Maxine's.

a lot of people who didn't care 2 seconds about politics suddenly got interested when Trump won

it's like a bandwagon jumping on the Patriots or Washington Capitals

and getting your piss all hot over Trump winning is shallow and stupid and going nowhere, but it's hilarious

23 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Which of those positions, stated by Ted, are you willing to compromise on?

None

But I would rather keep the door open for dialogue than barricade myself inside and wait for the shooting war to start

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

None

But I would rather keep the door open for dialogue than barricade myself inside and wait for the shooting war to start

There’s a million other options in between

it’s nice out, take a break from getting riled up by fake news.

Edited by row_33

There's not going to be any civil war! People are too lazy to get off their ass to make dinner. You think they're going to grab a gun and join a militia? 

Lol

The demented lefties on here is a small sample of the Democratic party. All talk no action. 

You people are paranoid!!!

2 hours ago, westside said:

There's not going to be any civil war! People are too lazy to get off their ass to make dinner. You think they're going to grab a gun and join a militia? 

Lol

The demented lefties on here is a small sample of the Democratic party. All talk no action. 

Finally common sense.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, westside said:

Lol

It's all fun and games until a dozen idiots raid Harper's Ferry.

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It's all fun and games until a dozen idiots raid Harper's Ferry.

What states will the starters of the Civil War want?

are they well trained with demonstrated practical use of firearms from their childhood?

3 hours ago, westside said:

Lol

Read your history.

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

What states will the starters of the Civil War want?

are they well trained with demonstrated practical use of firearms from their childhood?

2nd verse, same as the first:

Ft. Sumter.jpg

the US Military will have access to some decent air power and tanks and goodness knows what they have in store that hasn't come out yet

i don't think throwing a safe space colouring book is gonna save the day

there won't be a cowardly McClellan refusing to fight this time around.

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Read your history.

People were much tougher back then. We've become a society of wimps, with everything given to us. 

Living back then was hard work. Only the strong survived. Today's generation are to busy sitting in front of the videogames trying to break the record. 

2 minutes ago, westside said:

People were much tougher back then. We've become a society of wimps, with everything given to us. 

Living back then was hard work. Only the strong survived. Today's generation are to busy sitting in front of the videogames trying to break the record. 

I understand why you'd want to intellectually minimize what I'm expressing, but I assure you the problem is real.

Violence doesn't begin with the majorities.  Look to the majorities for the normalization and acceptance of political violence done on their behalf.  Then look to the fringes for the violence to begin.