Super Bowl LII GDT: Eagles vs. Patriots - Nick Foles MVP

Just now, Ol Dirty B said:

You're completely wrong. I can't believe you're the guy being arrogant and telling me to look under the hood more.

They have Wentz. A SB and a 1st round pick out of foles is a return they never could have imagined from him.

Wow I dont know....I hope we could get him for our #21 for sure. The guy stepped up like a man these playoffs. he was mistreated for a yr or 2

Wow - that was the most animated I've seen Bellicheat in a loss - usually mumbling like a drunk 5 year old way past his naptime

Just now, Fadingpain said:

LOL.  They are rushing through all the post-game stuff to get to whatever bull **** TV show NBC is peddling after the game

Total bush league.

Well, they started about 9 this morning and it's almost 11 pm. They really cut this whole Super Bowl thing short.

Just now, stevewin said:

Wow - that was the most animated I've seen Bellicheat in a loss - usually mumbling like a drunk 5 year old way past his naptime

Maybe he is relieved it is over and he knows it is over?

Just a possibility.

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

Well, they started about 9 this morning and it's almost 11 pm. They really cut this whole Super Bowl thing short.

The stuff  before the game is a waste of time..

Now there is actually something to show, like BB's press conference, an they cut away from it.

LOL

2 minutes ago, Tcali said:

Wow I dont know....I hope we could get him for our #21 for sure. The guy stepped up like a man these playoffs. he was mistreated for a yr or 2

It's clearly the wrong time to be against Foles.

He wasn't mistreated. He was bad for 2 years after his 27/2 years. Fisher has proven to be a qb killer, but the year after 27/2, he was bad. In the same system.

2 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Careful, talk of drunk 5 year old might get some....inquiries.  

7 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

But the D needs help and with a new coordinator may take even longer.

So does this mean that Belichick isn't as hands on the D as one would expect?  Sounds like a lot hinges on who the defensive coordinator is vs a plug and play scheme that Belichick established.  

2 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

But I agree with this...If it was Patriots. wed still be listening to every single member of the team talking.

1 minute ago, Happy Gilmore said:

So does this mean that Belichick isn't as hands on the D as one would expect?  Sounds like a lot hinges on who the defensive coordinator is vs a plug and play scheme that Belichick established.  

It Means Belicheat is who we thought he was...Nothing without Brady.

Just now, KW95 said:

It Means Belicheat is who we thought he was...Nothing without Brady.

I agree that Brady is the main cog in that machine.  You remove the cog, or at least render it somewhat ineffective, and the machine slows down.