Mobile Apps Winter 2018

boyst

What do you have?

I am not big on using a lot of apps but a few I like and recommend:

Headspace

(Google Play Crapple Store)

Get the most out of your day with the Headspace meditation app. We’ll help you perform at your best through the life-changing skills of meditation and mindfulness. In just a few minutes a day, you’ll learn how to train your mind and body for a healthier, happier life. Need a bit of relief during a stressful day? Headspace can help. All you have to do is download our free meditation and mindfulness app. Then just sit back, relax and breathe.

Zelle

(Goole Play  Crapple Store)

Zelle has partnered with leading banks and credit unions across the U.S. to bring you a fast, safe, easy way to send money to friends and family. Your money moves from bank account to bank account, with no holding accounts to cash out. If your bank or credit union offers Zelle, you already have it in your mobile banking app or online banking – if they don’t, the Zelle app will make it easy for you to send money to enrolled Zelle users that already have access through their financial institution.

It's like Venmo and Paypal but it doesn't take fees out and set up through the banks.

Glympse

(Google Play Crapple Store)

Glympse is a fast, free and simple way to share your real-time location using GPS tracking, with any of your family, friends or co-workers! 

Send a Glympse to let friends and family know you are on your way. Request a Glympse from a colleague who is always running late. Set up a Glympse group for your family reunion. 

Those you share with can view your Glympse from any web-enabled device, no sign-up required! 

Great if you have teens who drive or family planning to rendezvous with; some have seen me post the links for ***** and giggles in the shoutbox.  It avoids having family text me about the drive, etc but is not good for noticing I stop at Taco Bell every 30 miles.

Mobdro

I won't say anything about this and it's not meant for some people but it's a nice app to use for what it offers.