Rosenstein Dismissal Watch Is On

Tiberius

Will Trump go after the next person on his list sooner or later. While Jeff Sessions went out of his way to show confidence in him this week Trump refused to say if he would keep him. This was Trump's pick for assistant AG, btw. 

Now Trump is actually claiming the stupid memo--which it seems he is unable to actually read because of his low reading skills--totally vindicates him. He watches so much Fox News that he probably actually believes 

this. 

The fall out could be very serious. Trump either has to face justice, which he obviously does not want to, or to start something that could quickly spin out of control. 

Remember, the week began with talk of Trump testifying under oath. That sent a shock through the WH. It terrifies them. 

2 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

MV5BNTY4MjYwNTAyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTEz

I have to buy that outfit for my wife. 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Will Trump go after the next person on his list sooner or later. While Jeff Sessions went out of his way to show confidence in him this week Trump refused to say if he would keep him. This was Trump's pick for assistant AG, btw. 

Now Trump is actually claiming the stupid memo--which it seems he is unable to actually read because of his low reading skills--totally vindicates him. He watches so much Fox News that he probably actually believes 

this. 

The fall out could be very serious. Trump either has to face justice, which he obviously does not want to, or to start something that could quickly spin out of control. 

Remember, the week began with talk of Trump testifying under oath. That sent a shock through the WH. It terrifies them. 

I think the ball is in Rosenstein's court to explain what probable cause he provided for the FISA warrant extension that he authorized. 

18 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

HC.jpg

I heard Hillary will be at the Superbowl tomorrow wearing that at the 50 yard line during the National Anthem and I wouldn't blame the players for kneeling with their backs facing her. 

Edited by keepthefaith

9 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

I think the ball is in Rosenstein's court to explain what probable cause he provided for the FISA warrant extension that he authorized. 

I heard Hillary will be at the Superbowl tomorrow wearing that at the 50 yard line during the National Anthem and I wouldn't blame the players for kneeling with their backs facing her. 

You know how certain people think they can scare a gay person straight? Well, this could scare a straight person gay.

9 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I'm still waiting for Trump to fire Mueller, which the media has been reporting he's going to do for nine !@#$ing months.

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

... Or Tillerson.

... Or Sessions.

... Or Kelly. 

Just wait.

Hes going to fire everyone at the same time, right after he declares that the Prime Meridian and the Equator shall hereafter intersect at Trump Tower, which will be the seat of the new Empire.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Just wait.

Hes going to fire everyone at the same time, right after he declares that the Prime Meridian and the Equator shall hereafter intersect at Trump Tower, which will be the seat of the new Empire.

You mean the Trump Tower in Moscow, right?

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, snafu said:

Just wait.

Don't forget that he's going to force the METRIC System on US. THE METRIC SYSTEM!!! 

Join the #RESISTANCE

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 3

Republican Rep. Paul Gosar (Ariz.) said the FBI's surveillance of a former Trump campaign adviser detailed in a controversial intelligence memo released Friday "constitutes treason."

Gosar said in a statement that he will co-author a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions seeking "criminal prosecution against these traitors to our nation," referring to those who authorized the surveillance warrant.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/372072-republican-rep-on-memo-fbi-conduct-constitutes-treason

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

Wouldn't it been easier to pull up last spring's Trump resignation/impeachment thread ?    :lol:

Related image

She's the best. 

48 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Keep watching Rosenstein... Rachel that is.

MV5BMTQzOTcwMTI1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODMz

But she is a close second 

1 hour ago, keepthefaith said:

Those warrants are secret. Just because the president is the criminal being investigated doesn't mean he gets special treatment 

Gregg Jarrett: I can tell you a congressional source tells me that Rod Rosenstein in a meeting three weeks ago threatened Chairman Nunes and members of Congress he was going to subpoena their texts and messages because he was tired of dealing with the intel committee. That’s threats and intimidation.

Now this…

A 2nd source has now confirmed to me that, in a meeting on January 10, Deputy A-G Rosenstein used the power of his office to threaten to subpoena the calls & texts of the Intel Committee to get it to stop it’s investigation of DOJ and FBI. Likely an Abuse of Power & Obstruction.

Jarrett also named the crime Rosenstein may have committed.

“It is a crime for a government official to use his office to threaten anyone, including a member of Congress, for exercising a constitutionally protected right. See 18 USC 242 and other similar abuse of power statutes.”

Edited by B-Man

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Gregg Jarrett: I can tell you a congressional source tells me that Rod Rosenstein in a meeting three weeks ago threatened Chairman Nunes and members of Congress he was going to subpoena their texts and messages because he was tired of dealing with the intel committee. That’s threats and intimidation.

Now this…

Jarrett also named the crime Rosenstein may have committed.

“It is a crime for a government official to use his office to threaten anyone, including a member of Congress, for exercising a constitutionally protected right. See 18 USC 242 and other similar abuse of power statutes.”

Rod-ro!

Not good. 

Pretty soon his assley is going to be Grassley's. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, snafu said:

Just wait.

Reminds me of the old Steinbrenner SNL skit where George played every position.   No reason Trump can't do that.  

• Haha (+1) 1