With every Freedom Rider's...Horse? LOL

Joe Kennedy is now an unmitigated moron. He was a lightweight, and had no business delivering a response to the SOTU. Now? He is an unmitigated moron. 

"With every Freedom Rider's horse..." :lol::lol::lol: (Lewis Black on the dumbest thing he ever heard: "If it wasn't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college". Absurdity invites comparison)

Hey clown: they rode buses, not horses. Freedom Riders Ride Buses in Civil Disobedience against segregation laws

He literally destroyed his, "look at me, I'm a young Kennedy", attempt at being JFK. JFK had audacity and ran for Senate even though many people said he was too young. Joe Kennedy tried to do the same thing. Joe: we know Jack Kennedy and you are no Jack Kennedy. It is entirely disrespectful to the Freedom Riders(which btw included many white people), to not even bother understanding what they did and why, because you can't even get the vehicle right. :rolleyes: 

Somewhere, well, not right this minute, but soon, after somebody explains it to him, Dan Quayle will smile. I fully expect the usual clowns to ignore this/or try to plaster over it. But, I also expect Rush Limbaugh et al to be all over it, and thus, it will never die.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I know that he is a Kennedy, but did anyone in the Party actually watch him practice his speech to see if he could do it ?

Here are just a few of the social media responses to the democrat's response

Bravo to the Dem advance staffer who decided to put a Kennedy in front of a car wreck on national TV.

Joe Kennedy III:
Chapstickaquiddick

Kassy DillonVerified account @KassyDillon 48m48 minutes ago

Is it just me or is Joe Kennedy drooling?

Media, pre-speech: "Joe Kennedy should be a rising Democratic star"

Republicans, post-speech: "Joe Kennedy should be a rising Democratic star"

I messed up. He said "Every Freedom Rider's voice" not "horse". But it takes 2-3 times through to make sure.

I literally had to leave where I was, and watch it in what amounts to my personal SCIF to get the distinction. It sure as hell sounds like "horse" initially, especially in the ambient noise of a bar.

But, the fact is I was wrong. He says voice.

Apparently I'm not alone though, plenty of people on twitter et al are saying his speech was riddled with bad emphasis and inflection. Oh well, it would have been funny as hell if he had said horse. But, I guess I'll just have to defer to all the Chapstick, and drool, and unmentionable substance memes. As I was leaving the bar words like "facial" were being used. Cripes Yuck. I was hoping I had identified a substantive error. Now it seems it's gonna be all Lip Gloss, Chapstick, or worse, all the time.

One thing that hasn't changed despite my error: He has still destroyed is LAMP JFK thing...because drool.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

My lips get really chapped this time of year too, so I felt sorry for him looking like he had drool coming out.  Not a good look, for certain.

That aside, I wanted to smack some sense into him several times while he was speaking, so drool away.  If that's the left's response, yay!