Truth

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

The Democrats themselves don't live in the same world the average person does.

They're a blight.

Nonsense. I see democrats all the time. I own a maintenance/construction/HVAC business. The bulk of my business is to property management companies. Most of my property management companies cater to low income people. These people tend to vote Democrat. These people are usually up and about around noon. Then it’s time for social gatherings on the front porch with the rest of the squad. It gives them plenty of time and opportunity to complain about their bad luck, the lack of oppurtunity in America, and how they’re oppressed...never mind the fact that I’m positive they brought their food and rent is paid for with my money that has been displaced from my wallet to their EBT card by a Democrat. There’s democrats everywhere. Anytime you see somebody pandering for a handout — Democrat.  

2 minutes ago, The_Dude said:

Nonsense. I see democrats all the time. I own a maintenance/construction/HVAC business. The bulk of my business is to property management companies. Most of my property management companies cater to low income people. These people tend to vote Democrat. These people are usually up and about around noon. Then it’s time for social gatherings on the front porch with the rest of the squad. It gives them plenty of time and opportunity to complain about their bad luck, the lack of oppurtunity in America, and how they’re oppressed...never mind the fact that I’m positive they brought their food and rent is paid for with my money that has been displaced from my wallet to their EBT card by a Democrat. There’s democrats everywhere. Anytime you see somebody pandering for a handout — Democrat.  

I'm talking about the party leadership, hoss.

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

I'm talking about the party leadership, hoss.

Oh, well sure. But Republican leaders are the same.  There’s a lot of dbag Republicans. 

Just now, row_33 said:

it differs how?

Democrat leaders are wealthy and they buy votes with bread crumbs to the destitute. They buy those breadcrumbs with the money wrongfully confiscated by America’s working class. 

The average democrat is a stupid, angry, poor person who feels entitled to the fruits of others labor.