Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

9 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

How did Comey help turn an election that Russia "hacked" in Trump's favor?

Its sort of like how both you and DR are idiots. Just you are a blithering idiot it doesn't mean he can't be an intelligence vacuum himself. 

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I directly answered your question, then clarified for content when you struggled with my answer.  In a seperate and distinct paragraph, I engaged in an extension of the discussion based on a seperate issue that seemed important to you. 

That you disagree with me does not equate to obfuscation on my part, it equates to at best a disagreement between two individuals on that particular issue, or at worst, specious reasoning on your part. 

Anyway, I understand your reluctance to discuss the hypocrisy issue that you raised as part of your analysis. At the risk of being bold, but to ensure clarity: I think you appeared timorous when you refused to acknowledge or respond to an issue you raised. 

Tiberious = Timorous? 

Time to move on. Your boy comey is going down like a sweet muffin. 

No, you said Trump was transparent with his taxes even though the public could not see them. Laughable 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, lol, Trump gets a pass because he refuses to testify? That's a good one! 

Let's try this again. The IG report will show that Comey lied to Congress. When did Trump?

Translated: Take your deflection bull **** elsewhere.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

Let's try this again. The IG report will show that Comey lied to Congress. When did Trump?

BAM!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Golden Goat said:

Even if it does show that--you don't know--it still is not an excuse for what Trump did. That's all. 

54 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Good luck with that. :beer: 

32 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Thanks a lot. :wallbash:

Oh, like he's going anywhere anyway.  We haven't been able to get rid of him with ten years of abuse.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Oh, like he's going anywhere anyway.  We haven't been able to get rid of him with ten years of abuse.

If you've been at it for that long, then I'm compelled to ask: who exactly is abusing who?

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Azalin said:

If you've been at it for that long, then I'm compelled to ask: who exactly is abusing who?

I've never pretended it's anything other than a co-dependent relationship.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Azalin said:

I have a frightening thought, what if he enjoys abuse? Just think, the only way to get rid of him might be to praise him profusely. What have we done?!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I have a frightening thought, what if he enjoys abuse? Just think, the only way to get rid of him might be to praise him profusely. What have we done?!!!!

I think that would work.  Abuse is pretty much my only form of social interaction.

Or...you meant gatorman?  Uh...never mind...

• Haha (+1) 1

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-06-06 CEG to DOJ (Response to Flynn Request).pdf

If the facts are inconsistent with the plea agreement, that would be an entirely different kettle of fish.

Yes, yes that would be an entirely different kettle of fish, Mr. Grassley. 

(and that's exactly what the documents will show... but he knows this already)

De_dutMVMAA59_F.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2018-06-06 CEG to DOJ (Response to Flynn Request).pdf

De_dutMVMAA59_F.jpg

That entire letter reads like Grassley taking off his glove and slapping the DOJ with it for two full pages, and then presenting pistols.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

De_dutMVMAA59_F.jpg

Sorry, hadn't seen this before posting in the other thread.  :beer: