Horowitz's DOJ IG Report

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

watching the leftys, known for their vocal and inherent distrust of all things law enforcement, bend over backwards to defend corrupt law enforcement is worth it's weight in gold.  it reaffirms my belief that if someone stands for nothing, in spite of all the moral indignation and expressed outrage, they just end of being the b$tch of someone else who uses them and then moves on. 

it's amazing to to think that Donald Trump...Donald Trump for God's sake....may well end up the best thing that ever happened to the American political process.  Who saw that coming? 

And it is killing the left. Just look at the moronic comments in this thread alone by these people.

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

Gonna take a while to get through this.

I know the OIG report does not contain criminal referrals. When will we find out what indictments are being handed down? I am assuming they will come out of Utah as that is where Huber is working on this, but how long after a report drops do arrests happen?

I think the answer is tied into the FISA report which is due in August. So many of the players involved in this report are also involved in that report, I'm guessing most referrals won't happen until that second report drops. 

Though there are already rumblings 5 people have been referred to Huber by Sessions. I'd assume those five are: 

1. Page

2. Strozk

3. McCabe

4. Comey

5. Kadzik

But those are guesses right now.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

I think the answer is tied into the FISA report which is due in August. So many of the players involved in this report are also involved in that report, I'm guessing most referrals won't happen until that second report drops. 

Though there are already rumblings 5 people have been referred to Huber by Sessions. I'd assume those five are: 

1. Page

2. Strozk

3. McCabe

4. Comey

5. Kadzik

But those are guesses right now.

They look like a good minimum of guesses to me. 

Waiting on the FISA IG report makes sense. ?

Sessions statement on the OIG report:

Dfq-l0oXcAAJXXC.jpg

Huber and Sessions have more coming. :beer:

Just a first skim of some relevant bits after a search - there's a lot more here than the early headlines are saying. 

The press conference will be interesting in a few minutes. 

Note who is tweeting this... 

Number of times mentioned:

OBAMA-40

BRENNAN-1,

CLINTON- 1,833

PODESTA-69

ABEDIN-183

MILLS-300

SAMUELSON-195

BLUMENTHAL-5

MCAULIFFE-53

FBI:

COMEY-1,386

MCCABE-868

STRZOK-581

PAGE-358

BAKER-199

RYBICKI-177

KORTAN-30

STEINBACH-40

PRIESTAP-110

Horowitz is HAMMERING Comey/McCabe/Strzok on the Weiner laptop. Brutal...

I don't know about indictments, but history is sure going to view the FBI is a very dark light after what this report has revealed. 

It's basically arguing the FBI handed Trump the election and not by accident. They sat on the stupid Wiener findings for a month to wait until ten days before the election and could have just did everything without an announcement. Criminal! 

Russians and FBI working to elect Trump. Were all three colluding together? 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yes, the left can't deal say the Trump cultists ?

28 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

IG found Comey was interested in protecting Clinton's legitimacy: 

Dfq-UoeV4AAgyEi.jpg

That’s not how I read that particular quote. Sounds to me like Comey didn’t want to conceal the material BEFORE she was elected so as to prevent questions about her legitimacy AFTERWARD. In this instance, I think he was right; there would have been a huge crap storm if, after the election, he suddenly announces that, oh by the way, we have reason to suspect there may be incriminating material on Weiner’s laptop but we decided to wait. The timing was bad, but he did the right thing by bringing the Weiner laptop info to light BEFORE the election, which LEGITIMIZES his action. 

Looking forward to to the next IG report. I think you have a good bead on some of the projected outcomes for some of these players.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I don't know about indictments, but history is sure going to view the FBI is a very dark light after what this report has revealed. 

It's basically arguing the FBI handed Trump the election and not by accident. They sat on the stupid Wiener findings for a month to wait until ten days before the election and could have just did everything without an announcement. Criminal! 

Russians and FBI working to elect Trump. Were all three colluding together? 

Gator goes for the rare "double"....................................attempted distraction  &  insane conclusion...........................congrats !

Related image

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

IG REPORT: FBI AGENTS REGULARLY RECEIVED FREE HANDOUTS FROM JOURNALISTS

http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/14/ig-report-fbi-agents-bribed-journalists/

Hm.

Fancy that. DEFINITELY not co-conspirators. We should protect their rights at all costs!

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Strzok was the HEAD OF BOTH investigations into the MYE and Trump counterintelligence division. He kept Weiner's laptop from Comey and the FBI for FOUR WEEKS before turning it over (what did they scrub first?). Then he was brought over to Mueller's team. Strzok's bias, and admission he'd "stop it" is CRUCIAL to all three investigations. 

And fired from Mueller's team because of his bias, which isn't going to save Mueller's investigation.

Cannot stress it enough - read the report for yourselves. Read beyond the summary and conclusions. 

There are two indexes which have been redacted which means we are missing huge pieces of the puzzle. There are also absolutely damning things included in the meat of the document and I'm only 30 pages in. I can't include images without hitting the size limit (working on that) but will be putting together some thoughts over the course of the day and evening as I continue to read it. 

1 minute ago, snafu said:

And fired from Mueller's team because of his bias, which isn't going to save Mueller's investigation.

Correct. 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Cannot stress it enough - read the report for yourselves. Read beyond the summary and conclusions. 

There are two indexes which have been redacted which means we are missing huge pieces of the puzzle. There are also absolutely damning things included in the meat of the document and I'm only 30 pages in. I can't include images without hitting the size limit (working on that) but will be putting together some thoughts over the course of the day and evening as I continue to read it. 

I wanna hear more about how the corrupt "free press" helped crooked FBI agents spin their crimes to the sheep that read their pabulum. Anything you can dig up on that would be great.

Just now, joesixpack said:

I wanna hear more about how the corrupt "free press" helped crooked FBI agents spin their crimes to the sheep that read their pabulum. Anything you can dig up on that would be great.

So far the stuff on the leaks have been some of the more damning parts of the report. I'll include a bunch. 

Things like this are why it's important to read it in full. This doesn't factor into the conclusions page - but it damn sure will factor into McCabe's pending legal troubles. 

Sanders at the podium now...

Wray will hold a press conference at 5pm EST. 

• Like (+1) 1