Nunes Memo to be Released

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Time for a little trip in the way-back machine... all the way back to 2014:

https://nunes.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=393777

Look who was at the forefront of calling this out? Golly gee, alleged "Russian stooge" was leading the charge calling out Russian interference? How does that fit with the narrative you've been told about Nunes for the past year? 

Then look who ignored all the warnings:

https://www.politico.com/story/2017/08/14/obama-russia-election-interference-241547

And look who's been reminding everyone for months about it... almost like he knew where this whole charade was headed... 

Why?

Oh, right. Because the election was supposed to be hers. 

Interesting that you bring up Trump's tweets about Obama doing "nothing" about Russian interference in US affairs/elections because CNN was all over how Obama did a "lot" more than Trump around lunch time today.  But nearly every action of the former President they pointed out was from December 2016 (you know, more than a month AFTER the election & as he was heading out the door).

And they also pretty much completely ignored Syria entirely. Both pre & post election.

27 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Interesting that you bring up Trump's tweets about Obama doing "nothing" about Russian interference in US affairs/elections because CNN was all over how Obama did a "lot" more than Trump around lunch time today.  But nearly every action of the former President they pointed out was from December 2016 (you know, more than a month AFTER the election & as he was heading out the door).

And they also pretty much completely ignored Syria entirely. Both pre & post election.

Yup. And Obama's sanctions in December weren't designed to stop Russia or protect America, they were designed to be a weight around the Trump administration's ankles, to make the Russian narrative STICK in the minds of the public. 

It's a cheap trick that fooled, sadly, far too many people who outsourced their own thinking to the "professionals". 

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. And Obama's sanctions in December weren't designed to stop Russia or protect America, they were designed to be a weight around the Trump administration's ankles, to make the Russian narrative STICK in the minds of the public. 

It's a cheap trick that fooled, sadly, far too many people who outsourced their own thinking to the "professionals". 

Maybe Obama placed sanctions on Russia back in December 2016 to take that option away from Trump that would have allowed Trump to show toughness against Russia to negate the dems narrative of Trump/Russian collusion.

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Maybe Obama placed sanctions on Russia back in December 2016 to take that option away from Trump that would have allowed Trump to show toughness against Russia to negate the dems narrative of Trump/Russian collusion.

That could have factored in as well. Whatever the motivation was, it was clearly aimed more at undercutting the new administration than it was protecting America. 

He sold out the country time and time again while in office. This was no different. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That could have factored in as well. Whatever the motivation was, it was clearly aimed more at undercutting the new administration than it was protecting America. 

He sold out the country time and time again while in office. This was no different. 

Yep

3 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But hey, some group of 200 liberal-leaning political scientists just declared him the 8th best president ever a few days ago!

Therefore, Trump colluded with Russia to use Facebook posts to hack the election and just does what Putin wants or something.

• Haha (+1) 1

Schiff's memo dropped, redacted today:

https://www.scribd.com/document/372309339/HSPCI-minority-memo#from_embed

DW1JJNiVMAIMV9a.jpg

Already loaded with bullshite. We know Steele reported his findings to the FBI BEFORE September. 

Schiff thinks you're stupid. Too stupid to remember basic facts long since established in testimony and evidence. 

Happy reading...

:lol: This thing is written by Gator, I'm sure of it. 

It's defensive, hypocritical, and full of spin. 

21 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Schiff thinks you're stupid. Too stupid to remember basic facts long since established in testimony and evidence. 

The unfortunate reality is that he's not wrong. Most of his base can't consume and digest more than a 10 second sound byte, much less retain inconvenient information for a month.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Koko78 said:

The unfortunate reality is that he's not wrong. Most of his base can't consume and digest more than a 10 second sound byte, much less retain inconvenient information for a month.

True. And the majority of folks who will reference this memo as a "huge deal" in the next few days will not have read it, let alone understood it. That's my bet. 

I'm still going through it, but this is a suicide note from Schiff. He's toast, and knows it. 

For all those reading, remember what is required to get a Title 1 FISA - it needs probable cause that the subject is a foreign power or agent of a foreign power who is actively committing crimes against the state. 

That's something Schiff dances over from what I'm reading so far. 

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

True. And the majority of folks who will reference this memo as a "huge deal" in the next few days will not have read it, let alone understood it. That's my bet. 

I'm still going through it, but this is a suicide note from Schiff. He's toast, and knows it. 

For all those reading, remember what is required to get a Title 1 FISA - it needs probable cause that the subject is a foreign power or agent of a foreign power who is actively committing crimes against the state. 

That's something Schiff dances over from what I'm reading so far. 

He met with the head of a Russian oil company. He also gave a commencement speech! If there isn't stronger evidence of being a spy, I  don't know what it is.

Reading that memo's stupidity hurt.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

He met with the head of a Russian oil company. He also gave a commencement speech! If there isn't stronger evidence of being a spy, I  don't know what it is.

:beer:

Nunes responds... 

"What you’re not going to see is anything that actually rejects what was actually in our memo," Nunes, the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, said at the Conservative Political Action Conference.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/375459-nunes-dem-memo-doesnt-change-anything-proves-intel-abuse-occurred?__twitter_impression=true

3 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Here is my favorite part so far:
image.thumb.png.ae8312110cb5c70b333e07c24bdb8b64.png

Yeah, it's a gem and of course an outright lie. 

It's as if Schiff thinks no one knows what a FISA Title 1 gives them the power to do. 

I also love how the memo downplays Steele's work and the Yahoo! article, then proceeds to lay out allegations against Page which come directly from the dossier and the Isakoff article. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I just wonder how many of these FISA warrants over the years (over 99% approved by judges) were based off shoddy intelligence.   This abuse will continue for at least six years as Congress reauthorized section 702 of the FISA program without any significant changes.