State of the Union 2018

B-Man

14 minutes ago, KW95 said:

Lets be honest....30 minutes left in the Speech and Trump was fading faster than the Jags and Falcons combined in the 4rth quarter versus the Pats.

Dude was putting people to sleep in the last 3rd of the his address. 

You say that as though it's a bad thing.  Usually he has snowflakes quaking in terror by that point, so this is an improvement.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:
Kurt SchlichterVerified account @KurtSchlichter Feb 2
So, @realDonaldTrump has got the Democrats to...
1. Oppose tax cuts & bonuses ("Crumbs")
2. Deny Dreamers the chance to stay AND oppose common sense security measures huge %s of Americans want.
3. Take the side of manifest bureaucratic corruption.

Bravo. Well played.

sure he has....

5 hours ago, KW95 said:

Dont need to.

I dont buy the fake facts to begin with so not gonna spend my time on PBS! ( Political B.S. )  I get enough of that from Hannity.

Yep, the same Hannity that is killing his counterparts from CNN and MSNBC in the same time slot.

Main Event:

The Donald....................  will be taking credit for  everything good happening......( just like every President before him)

Of course the media coverage (much of which has already been written) will concentrate on all the "important" issues

-- who wore black

-- how many "standing ovations"

-- What color tie did he wear.

-- Who sat next to Melania

you forgot 

picture and in depth adoring, exploration of what michelle obama was wearing while scowling

during the speech.

Now wait... B. O. took credit for creating (or SAVING) about 11 million jobs

Clinton did the most - but just like his wife's huge bulge in California, most of his were connected to the Y2K scare and the federal mandate for businesses to be Y2K compliant. It was full bore to the wall for all companies to get certified and expense be damned.

I wonder if the Clintons ever gave Bill Gates money in gratitude for his lack of foresight. 

The US is doing better off than it did before Trump was elected, and it was doing fine with Obama

There hasn't been a US overall disaster since Carter when even he had to admit life totally sucked.

On 1/31/2018 at 1:39 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Those numbers are bad news for the progressive fringes which have hijacked the DNC. Time to cut yourselves free, Dems. 

This has been bothering me.... How many people do you have to poll to hit 135% respondents? 

i have a lifetime of working and jobbing schedules and polls and charts to tilt things.... or combating it....

they have combined a few tiers of question types in that chart, a disaster, a huge disaster

Edited by row_33