Omg Iran - IDIOTS

I don’t care if I spelled it right or not. Iran had a democratically elected leader post WW2. Moghadesh. They elected him. Their populace. Their choice. Not BP’s though, and he was about to nationalize the Iranian-Anglo company (now BP).

Couldn’t have that, so Kermit Roosevelt organized dissent in the streets in favor of the Shah

That planned out well, no?

7 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

I don’t care if I spelled it right or not. Iran had a democratically elected leader post WW2. Moghadesh. They elected him. Their populace. Their choice. Not BP’s though, and he was about to nationalize the Iranian-Anglo company (now BP).

Couldn’t have that, so Kermit Roosevelt organized dissent in the streets in favor of the Shah

It reminds me of when the Tigers traded John Smoltz for Doyle Alexander.  Idiots.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Will be interesting to see how that all turns out. The religious right in that country grabbed power and is waging a full nativist campaign with bluster and lies. 

13 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

Is there a significance to the outer tie rod end for your avatar?