Ravens CB Marlon Humphrey arrested for robbery

YoloinOhio

35 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Humphrey really played well when he got in the lineup more regularly as well.  He is a good player.

As for why always 'Bama.... just a hunch.... but I suspect they behave like this when they are there playing college ball and the programme protects them.  When they go back, act as they did before and the programme is unable to bail them out (figuratively as much as literally) they end up getting done.  

It is a good guess. The program is also very rigorous and demanding for players so they probably don't have much free time where they could make mistakes and learn from them. We are not talking Aaron Hernandez level stuff here. It's guys staying out late, getting caught with weed and I guess taking a phone charger that wasn't his? Probably some drinking involved. It just seems like some of these guys didn't have their college years and they are having them now. 

28 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I am curious how you get arrested for accidentally grabbing a not packaged not for sale charger?   If he took someone's charger by accident and is now being accused of burglary, I'd say the bigger issue is the waste of time and money worrying about this.  

However, this was stolen from a store, which is not likely being it was 3am, then he isn't very smart. 

Yeah, you can take a cell phone charger by threat from an uber driver and no one should worry about it.  Seems legit. 

54 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

So Marshawn Lynch walks into Buffalo pubs with his own liquor and orders coke.....and it doesnt make news

This poor guy forgets which cell phone charger is his and gets arrested

He asked the uber driver to borrow a charger and then refused to return it. He then went after the uber driver with a fist and was drunk according to the report. The funniest part is the charger didn’t even fit his phone. 

http://www.al.com/alabamafootball/index.ssf/2018/01/former_alabama_db_marlon_humph.html#incart_std

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, Kwai San said:

but but but it really was my charger - no really it was......it just had all this stuff around it that I didn't remember putting on it.......as a wise man once said - nothing good happens after midnight.......idiot!

GO BILLS!

It's true, nothing good ever happens after midnight. I know more than a few cops and they hate getting called to crap late at night. They are pissed and tired, when they get there they just hammer people with tickets and then say have a nice day. 

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu

1 hour ago, John from Hemet said:

So Marshawn Lynch walks into Buffalo pubs with his own liquor and orders coke.....and it doesnt make news

This poor guy forgets which cell phone charger is his and gets arrested

Really John? A rich entiltled prick gets physical with some guy diving him around for peanuts and you think it's okay? He "borrowed" the charger then played tough guy and kept it. 

Drunk and disorderly, yah get what's coming. Put on the big boy shoes and pay good money to one of your buddies to treat like a slap stick instead of some poor Uber driver.

47 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

Unfortunately a lot of these kids will never escape the ghetto thug life no matter how many millions of dollars and good fortune a career in pro sports can bring them.

Get out of here with this nonsense.  Do you know who his father is?  This kid did not grow up under those circumstances.  His father was an NFL HB so I don't subscribe to him growing up under those conditions.  In the end this is just poor judgment.  It was good judgment to get an uber if you know you are going to get drunk.  Bad judgment to go after the driver violently.

4 hours ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

Thank you Baltimore Ravens for all you have done to help Buffalo over the last 10 months.

-Giving up the Dalton TD

-Signing an ineffective Maclin before we closed the deal

-Drafting this guy ahead of White.

Today we salute you Baltimore. 

Noticed you kept it to the last 10 months.  Smart move; Taylor anyone?