Who wins this 7 game series?

You have to give the Bears at least one game based on coaching alone.  I mean, who's coaching the Sandlot kids?

Is there an infield fly rule?

The catcher for Sandlot team can talk smack...that might affect the Bears lineup.

It's a close one, but I'd say the Sandlot gang takes four games.

2 hours ago, Dante said:

I love the original Bad News Bears so much. They win in 6 games. Would win it in less but their pitching staff is a bit overworked.

:lol:

Poor Amanda would need Tommy John surgery after that series.

I think the wild card is whether Ahmad can get on base consistently and set the table for Leak and Engleberg.

22 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

They beat the Houston Toros and went to Japan.  Who'd the Sand Lot beat?

Excellent point here.  The Bears were battle tested playing in the North Valley Little League.

Bears in 7.

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like (+1) 1

Benny made it to the major leagues.  Consider how much talent he had.  Benny pitches and bats 3rd.  That tips the scales by a large margin.

Besides the sandlot kids played on a sandlot.  If you can field on that, when you get to a decent field it only makes you better.  And I am guessing the bears were probably younger.  Sandlot had no age limit.

Sandlot in 5.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Well, in the first season they went 0-3 against the Yankees, but that team was a dynasty under Roy Turner.

Tyrannical, poor sportsmanship dynasty... All artificial! ;)Joey got to see how much fun the Bears were having under Buttermaker!

That all comes crashing to an end when Roy decides to smack Joey around on the mound.  Engelberg circles the bases and the tyrannical dynasty under Roy is broken!

Joey, with help of his agent: Mom Turner... Becomes a free agent and the Bears pick him up before they play those Sandlot punks!

I wanna see the Pats** end up this way.