Who wins this battle?

46 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

achilles.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGCWCiY3l3R9FLPnpcpar

On the one hand, I think Achilles beats Maximus 9 times out of ten.

But on the other hand, I would love to see Russell Crowe's Maximus slap that "I'm mad and I'm pouting and I'm oh-so-pretty" look of Brad Pitt's Achilles' face.

The correct answer is Maximus Decimus Meridius.

You don't end up being Commander of the Armies of the North and General of the Felix Legions b/c you are some Greek guy's B word.

Maximus would have him in chains being paraded naked through downtown Rome faster than you can say "Vercingetorix."

Edited by Fadingpain
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

You try dipping a baby demigod into a stream by the ankle!

...oh wait, how about then dipping him again rightside up..

My sister will scream at you if you double dip!!!

42 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Worst post ever.  Diane Kruger is gorgeous.

Put me in the Pro Diane Kruger camp! 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

Diane Kruger does zero for me. Sorry. We're talking Helen of Troy here, not...um...Hellen of Keller. Or whatever. Still.

:lol:

But seriously you gotta think like a movie studio.  It's the mid 2000s and you have a movie with Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom, and tons of CGI.  There goes most of your budget.  You can't afford Natalie Portman or some A list beauty

5 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

:lol:

But seriously you gotta think like a movie studio.  It's the mid 2000s and you have a movie with Brad Pitt, Orlando Bloom, and tons of CGI.  There goes most of your budget.  You can't afford Natalie Portman or some A list beauty

I believe in the mid 2000s you could pretty much shuffle Orlando Bloom between sets on whichever films he was doing and he’d never have known the difference. He probably took a sword in his carry on.