Ridiculous. . . Miami in Hall of Fame Game

per KFFL. . . this is ridiculous. A freakin' 4-12 Dolphin team gets more perks than us. A Monday night preseason game following the year they had? Come on. Somebody please tell me that that game is strictly on a rotational basis. . . but I'm fairly certain I've seen the same team more than once play in it, in the not so distant past.

Perhaps the HoF finally pulled their heads out after watching thousands of BILLS fans hit the road without watching the game.

268969[/snapback]

I think it goes much deeper than just that. . . regular season scheduling ALWAYS makes me think that there is a conspiracy against our small market team and winning. . .

I think it goes much deeper than just that. . . regular season scheduling ALWAYS makes me think that there is a conspiracy against our small market team and winning. . .

268979[/snapback]

Conspiracies imply a modicum of competence along with overwhelming secrecy. I just don't see it.

Perhaps the HoF finally pulled their heads out after watching thousands of BILLS fans hit the road without watching the game.

268969[/snapback]

I remember the game that year was Giants vs. Texans...Houston's first official NFL game so that may have had something to do with it. And I believe it's almost always (if not always) an AFC-NFC matchup. You're right though, it would've been smarter to have Buffalo play in that game. My friend and I drove down to Canton the morning of Kelly's induction and drove right back afterward. I was home for dinner and everything :D

My God......Does anyone actually watch the Hall of Fame Game? Do these Bills need a Monday night game in Canton Ohio to prepare for the REAL seaon.

But don't worry their are a whole bunch of Bills soon to be inducted, maybe the Bills will play for Smith, Thomas, Reed, Tasker, etc, etc and Wilson.

I cant believe your all upset about this! For one, your whining about a pre-season game. And two, your mad about the Fins being in it, cause they had such a terrible season. Umm, what about the Bears? 5-11 is one whole game better than Miami, but that's not upsetting anyone?

Geez, I swear things like this prove that Buff fans can be the most paranoid and bitter fans on the planet.

I cant believe your all upset about this! For one, your whining about a pre-season game. And two, your mad about the Fins being in it, cause they had such a terrible season. Umm, what about the Bears? 5-11 is one whole game better than Miami, but that's not upsetting anyone?

Geez, I swear things like this prove that Buff fans can be the most paranoid and bitter fans on the planet.

269168[/snapback]

No kidding...it's not supposed to be a SB rematch. Panthers & Jags played each other in their expansion seasons for Chr!st sakes.

per KFFL. . . this is ridiculous. A freakin' 4-12 Dolphin team gets more perks than us. A Monday night preseason game following the year they had? Come on. Somebody please tell me that that game is strictly on a rotational basis. . . but I'm fairly certain I've seen the same team more than once play in it, in the not so distant past.

268926[/snapback]

Ummmmm......it's a preseason game. Who cares?(he says in a kind and gentle manner :o )

268926[/snapback]

who cares tell me u watch the hall of fame game anyways!!!

268926[/snapback]

what is the big deal... they are more likely to lose one of their star players in that game (not wishing harm). Having as many preseason games as they do is fine, but over 4 your asking for an injury on a good player.

269168[/snapback]

You just figuring that out? :o

Believe me, it gets as old for some of us Bills fans as it does for you. 0:)

BTW- tell Ramius I said "Hi!"