Shutdown 2018

B-Man

1 minute ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I would be willing to rake the Dems over the coals for playing hot potato. If they hadn't offered a bi-partison deal that gave Trump and the Republicans:

• Increased military spending
  • increased border patrol inline with what Trump asked for
  • reworking chain migration so that the parents of DACA kids can't get citizenship
  • a bailout for letting CHIP (a very well liked bipartisan program)
  • A legislative answer to DACA that the president ASKED FOR
  • SOME funding for the Wall. You know, the massive public works and infrastructure project that will require the seizure of land from private citizens, that will be applied broadly to all states on which it rests (and not up to the states themselves) with an uncertain long term funding. Oh, and every expert, including the ones working for the White House say it won't do what it's supposed to. Are you sure this isn't a liberal campaign promise? :rolleyes: 

But no, because poor people from sh*thole countries might be allowed to legally get in, let's shut down the federal government and then block attempts to pay our soldiers. Thanks Republicans!

That isn't reality.

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Using Vox as a serious political source for one. 

OK. Show me your specifics on the compromise that was rejected.

I know you like to call CNN Fake News, but it is at least fact checkable enough

If passed, the bill would appropriate $2.705 billion in border security improvements, eliminate the visa lottery, make permanent the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals program -- offering a pathway to citizenship to those who qualify -- and limit "chain migration," or family-based migration, of the individuals eligible for the program.

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/17/politics/dreamers-bill-immigration-graham-durbin-congress/index.html

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

OK. Show me your specifics on the compromise that was rejected.

I know you like to call CNN Fake News, but it is at least fact checkable enough

Don't link to the site. Link to the bill. Read that, not someone telling you what's in it. 

There is zero reason to deal with DACA now. It's in court now, with motions being filed, it's not in immediate danger of being closed. They have weeks, at least, to get that done. Trying to say this is about DACA is just spin and false. Trying to say the GOP controls the house, senate and wh and thus own the shutdown is ignorant of the process. 

The Dems are asking the country to unnecessarily choose between helping it's poor minority citizens and military or ILLEGAL immigrants. 

It's a bad move. The Dems know it. The country will remind them of just how bad of a move it is in about 10 months.

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Don't link to the site. Link to the bill. Read that, not someone telling you what's in it. 

Yup, just go keep digging deeper somewhere and something will show up...you promise, right? 

You are really bad at this 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That's false. But nice try, Gary. 

Try reading the sources I link. None of them are 4chan.

This is a lie. You quoted QAnon in the other thread. QAnon started as a 4chan conspiracy. All of your talking points parrot #TheStorm.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I would be willing to rake the Dems over the coals for playing hot potato. If they hadn't offered a bi-partison deal that gave Trump and the Republicans:

• Increased military spending
  • increased border patrol inline with what Trump asked for
  • reworking chain migration so that the parents of DACA kids can't get citizenship
  • a bailout for letting CHIP (a very well liked bipartisan program)
  • A legislative answer to DACA that the president ASKED FOR
  • SOME funding for the Wall. You know, the massive public works and infrastructure project that will require the seizure of land from private citizens, that will be applied broadly to all states on which it rests (and not up to the states themselves) with an uncertain long term funding. Oh, and every expert, including the ones working for the White House say it won't do what it's supposed to. Are you sure this isn't a liberal campaign promise? :rolleyes: 

But no, because poor people from sh*thole countries might be allowed to legally get in, let's shut down the federal government and then block attempts to pay our soldiers. Thanks Republicans!

Where the !@#$ was that offered?   My God, educate yourself before speaking.  Why do you think I don't day anything?

2 minutes ago, garybusey said:

This is a lie. You quoted QAnon in the other thread. QAnon started as a 4chan conspiracy. All of your talking points parrot #TheStorm.

Anon isn't 4chan you nincompoop

1 minute ago, garybusey said:

You got it twisted and backwards. I've only quoted Q once, yesterday. Referred to him several times and said not to rely on them as a primary source. 

The rest of the work is mine, sourced with real sources and based on my own research and interviews with actual IC professionals (who, by the way, think Q is legit). That my findings run parallel to whatever is being said on 4chan is coincidental or - gasp - a sign that there is substance to this. 

Just watch. You'll see what's about to happen. 

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

He's read scary stuff on the internet about Anons. So, it must be! :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You got it twisted and backwards. I've only quoted Q once, yesterday. Referred to him several times and said not to rely on them as a primary source. 

The rest of the work is mine, sourced with real sources and based on my own research and interviews with actual IC professionals (who, by the way, think Q is legit). That my findings run parallel to whatever is being said on 4chan is coincidental or - gasp - a sign that there is substance to this. 

Just watch. You'll see what's about to happen. 

He's read scary stuff on the internet about Anons. So, it must be! :lol: 

He probably sources Boxxxy and Snacks for sources on Anonymouse.

Probably enjoys cheese pizza and is 12, too.

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Where the !@#$ was that offered?   My God, educate yourself before speaking.  Why do you think I don't day anything?

Anon and Qanon are not the same thing.

QAnon started on 4chan.

Please do not insult me.

2 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You know what I'm seeing here? Not any actual record of why I am incorrect. No sources to contradict me. Zero. Not even Daily Stormer articles. Just insulting me.

Show me something that contradicts the numbers I showed. Tell me how it differs from what the president asked for on 11/9 when he said he would sign a bipartisan compromise: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-hosts-bipartisan-meeting-on-immigration-at-white-house-live-stream/

Or, are you just butt hurt that Donnie has so completely screwed up and gone back on his word?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, garybusey said:

Anon and Qanon are not the same thing.

QAnon started on 4chan.

Please do not insult me.

I'll do whatever I god damn please.

And qanon?  Sooo Chris Poole is qanon?   My God. Are you just stupid or do you make things up?  I was on 4chan in 2003 and it was lame as hell.  A bunch of anime and ****.  It devolved to more Japanese culture ****. /b grew by 2005.

4chan, eh?  Bet you've been there since the summer

Don't !@#$ with me on 4chan. I've been there far too long and love me some good Gore threads and rekt threads. So glad they got rid of the cheese pizza but wish they'd get rid of the banana. 

4 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

You know what I'm seeing here? Not any actual record of why I am incorrect. No sources to contradict me. Zero. Not even Daily Stormer articles. Just insulting me.

Show me something that contradicts the numbers I showed. Tell me how it differs from what the president asked for on 11/9 when he said he would sign a bipartisan compromise: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-hosts-bipartisan-meeting-on-immigration-at-white-house-live-stream/

Or, are you just butt hurt that Donnie has so completely screwed up and gone back on his word?

We are talking about 4chan right now, princess. So stay on that or change to this topic. 

I'll be nice.   It doesn't matter what's been done on 11/9. That's not what the issue is. The Democrats are taking the ball in a blowout loss and trying to go home and say the score is not important because they have the ball.  The GOP is letting them run with it because it looks so poorly on them. 

Edited by Boyst62

3 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

The thread topic did not change to 4chan... also I'd love to see facts that contradict you as well. Trump gave his word and reneged. 

Edited by garybusey

1 minute ago, garybusey said:

The thread topic did not change to 4chan... also I'd love to see facts that contradict you as well. Trump gave his word and reneged. 

Who cares if he reneged (btw, that's raysis was !@#$ and youre lucky I'm even replying)?

He can do that when the Dems shifted the goal posts. He can do that when the Dems wanted to thrust this about some panchos swimming the Rio. 

Just now, garybusey said:

I'd love to see facts that contradict you as well. Trump gave his word and reneged. 

A round table meeting, held with a group of political opponents who have demonstrated a complete unwillingness to negotiate honestly, in which a bevy of ideas are discussed, nothing is finalized, and nothing is structured constitutes reneging on commitments?

You're not just an idiot, you're an intellectually dishonest idiot.

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

A round table meeting, held with a group of political opponents who have demonstrated a complete unwillingness to negotiate honestly, in which a bevy of ideas are discussed, nothing is finalized, and nothing is structured constitutes reneging on commitments?

You're not just an idiot, you're an intellectually dishonest idiot.

Shhhh!  Let me have fun with him. It doesn't realize he's in over his head yet.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Shhhh!  Let me have fun with him. It doesn't realize he's in over his head yet.

Ha ha ha ha!!! You clowns are over someone's head??? 

Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha Ha ha ha ha