Well? Have You Checked Her Out? Stormy Daniels!

Tiberius

This is how delusional Republicans are.

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2522

Trump has not been loyal to his spouse throughout his marriage, American voters say 56 - 18 percent, with 26 percent undecided. Republicans are the only group to say Trump has been loyal.

These people are why our politics are so screwed up

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

This is how delusional Republicans are.

https://poll.qu.edu/national/release-detail?ReleaseID=2522

These people are why our politics are so screwed up

And no Dem gave a **** that Slick Willy was a philanderer either.  Or that Hilly destroyed the women who legitimately accused him or inappropriate/criminal behavior. 

Sorry but Dems have no moral high ground to stand on this one. 

1 minute ago, Doc said:

And no Dem gave a **** that Slick Willy was a philanderer either.  Or that Hilly destroyed the women who legitimately accused him or inappropriate/criminal behavior. 

Dems didn't just simply deny Clinton wasn't faithful. Republicans are closed minded and willfully ignorant

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

They might not have given a crap, but did they at least acknowledge it. That’s the difference. To say Trump is a loyal husband is absurd. 

51 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Dems didn't just simply deny Clinton wasn't faithful. Republicans are closed minded and willfully ignorant

51 minutes ago, Justice said:

They might not have given a crap, but did they at least acknowledge it. That’s the difference. To say Trump is a loyal husband is absurd. 

OK, I agree that those Repubs who don't think he's unfaithful are delusional.  But it doesn't really make much of a difference in anything, and might be more them saying they also don't give a crap than actually believing he's been faithful. 

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

OK, I agree that those Repubs who don't think he's unfaithful are delusional.  But it doesn't really make much of a difference in anything, and might be more them saying they also don't give a crap than actually believing he's been faithful. 

I don’t care either, but it does say a lot about the integrity of a man. 

7 minutes ago, Justice said:

the Dems worshiped Ted Kennedy (serial philanderer and drowner of a woman in his car) and Bill Clinton, so consensual sex or paid-for isn't really a big issue here.

and like old goats can do anything in this area outside of their imagination

16 minutes ago, row_33 said:

the Dems worshiped Ted Kennedy (serial philanderer and drowner of a woman in his car) and Bill Clinton, so consensual sex or paid-for isn't really a big issue here.

and like old goats can do anything in this area outside of their imagination

Even Jimmy Carter cheated on his wife in his imagination.

18 minutes ago, Justice said:

I don't know.  If it doesn't affect how they do their job, who am I to judge?  And Melania's a trophy wife and probably doesn't care that he's getting it elsewhere, but would rather not have the bad pub.

9 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Even Jimmy Carter cheated on his wife in his imagination.

it was very welcome thing to bring the hammer down on creeps using their job to pressure women into non-consensual situations, only took 100 years for this to finally happen to Hollywood (not a GOP nesting ground on the whole...)

but this doesn't extend to consensual situations which are going on all the time and will continue to do so...

you can't combine the two or nobody is going to stand

Just now, Doc said:

I don't know.  If it doesn't affect how they do their job, who am I to judge?  And Melania's a trophy wife and probably doesn't care that he's getting it elsewhere, but would rather not have the bad pub.

I don’t care if it’s a Democrat or republican. Neither should get a pass. A man without integrity running the most powerful nation in the world is a concern to me, but you’re right, if it doesn’t effect his job then it shouldn’t matter. 

29 minutes ago, Justice said:

I don’t care if it’s a Democrat or republican. Neither should get a pass. A man without integrity running the most powerful nation in the world is a concern to me, but you’re right, if it doesn’t effect his job then it shouldn’t matter. 

integrity such that a man be a virgin till marriage and remain faithful is a good standard personally but kind of useless for the narcissists that enter politics.

28 minutes ago, Justice said:

While both you and I have similar beliefs as far as personal integrity, who are we to judge others when they haven't necessarily broken the law? Maybe they have an open marriage. Is a polygamist in a country where it is legal somehow immoral? What about homosexuality and people who "change genders"? If we don't personally agree with these things does it mean they shouldn't be allowed to hold office?

19 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

While both you and I have similar beliefs as far as personal integrity, who are we to judge others when they haven't necessarily broken the law? Maybe they have an open marriage. Is a polygamist in a country where it is legal somehow immoral? What about homosexuality and people who "change genders"? If we don't personally agree with these things does it mean they shouldn't be allowed to hold office?

I don’t see the connection between integrity issues and homosexuality or people who change genders. That wouldn’t stop me from voting for those people if I liked them. And you’re right, I have no clue whether or not Trump is in an easy open relationship and that does make a difference. Religiously I’m against open marriage. It’s considered a sin, but I can’t speak on other religions if it is or isn’t. 

15 minutes ago, row_33 said:

and we can never trust the libs and Dems to be remotely consistent in applying their self-righteous glorification standards

It works both ways in my opinion. That’s why I’m no longer a democrat. I’m not a republican either so I suppose I have a different view from where I’m sitting. They’re all full of crap. 

Edited by Justice