Muhsin Muhammad

TIGHT ENDS

Freddie Jones

LJ Smith

KICKER

John Kasay

DEFENSE

St. Louis

Only Issue I see, is week 9 with the byes...also I would have liked a better defense, kicker and possibly better WRs.

Let me know what you think

RB is good with good depth. But everything else basically sucks, IMHO. You have an injury prone QB, who really doesn't have good stats (other then running), the other is a huge question mark.

Stallwoth isn't even playing last I checked, and is the #2 guy there. Roy Williams is a rookie in Detroit, enough said there. peerless who knows, if Shaub becomes the QB maybe, but with Vick, Peerless will get frustrated. Chambers is a good one, but noone to throw to him. And Muhammand, scores a few times a year but can't stay healthy.

I like Smith at TE, but who knows for sure , TE after Gonzolez and heap is a crapshoot.

ST Louis Defense, surely you are joking right?

Well, a defense is a defense as far as i'm concerned. Unless you have one of the top defenses in the league (and it changes almost unpredictably each year), its not worth any more than your last couple picks, IMO.

Vicks affinity for the ole injury bug does scare me, but he is still a very good QB and leftwich is great depth behind him. Though they both have week 9 byes.

I was suprised by the rbs left as well. I picked #5 in the draft. and grabbed green, after Payton went extremely early. When it came back to me, vick was there. I was shocked that after picking taylor, henry was still around on my next pick, and i couldnt let him slip by, especially since vick, green and taylor all share the same bye week

12 TEAM LEAGUE

RUNNING BACKS

Ahman Green

Fred Taylor

Travis Henry

Tiki Barber

I continue to be amazed at the draft results that people post. How on earth could you get four feature backs (plus Vick) in a 12 team leauge?? Who was being drafted in the second and third rounds?? There must be teams that don't have any decent RBs at all. (Wait a couple weeks and trade TH to one of them for a stud WR). Maybe there is some wacky scoring system in your leauge, but it's still hard to imagine.

Obviously you are in great shape; well done.