PSA NFLJERSEY ONLINE fraud possibility

21 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Just a word of caution.    I tried to purchase a not standard Bills Jersey in Color Rush and I ended up at this site   

http://www.nfljerseyshop.football/

image.png.9f165f5b73daf79b6a4ab95330c34922.png

3 weeks after I placed my order noting was delivered and then mysterious charges appeared on my credit card.  

My bank said that the NFLJERSEY ONLINE's  3rd party billing agents are not too legit.  He seemed aware of this issue. 

that is all

Back to your regularly scheduled shop talk 

They have an NHL version too. I was tempted by unbelievably inexpensive prices. Sounds like a good thing I didn't bite.

Many of the jerseys are ones which are supposed to be destroyed because they were rejected.  My wife used to be a QA for companies in China and they would be constantly selling the rejects in Hong Kong Mong Kok district.  One year I saw a jersey for a Buffalo Bill there and I looked at it carefully. Besides spelling name as "Wiliams" the number fonts were wrong and they numbers used different fonts (both wrong).  

On 1/11/2018 at 1:19 PM, ShadyBillsFan said:

yeah, I blundered   :blush:   

Made in China 

When I saw the Micha Hyde #23 in Color Rush  Red my eyes glossed over 

Oh crap! I ordered the same jersey for my son and I am now guessing it was from the same site. I have been waiting 3-4 weeks as well. Time to take a closer look at my credit card statements.

25 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Guess what just arrived in the mail from China 

30 days since they "mailed it" 

now I have to figure out how my CC # was hacked.  

Huh, I hope mine shows up soon too. How does it look?

On 1/11/2018 at 3:23 PM, Just Jack said:

Gosh, who would have thought a Chinese shopping website would not be totally honest with their jersey sales. 

A collection interest is fountain pens and every week someone joins the community forum asking if a website offering MontBlanc Limited Edition pens for $10 is legit.

SOmetimes they have already given their credit card and other private info before being told the market is superloaded with knowledgeable purchasers over sellers and that pens going for $1,000 to $15,000 are not out there for $10.

42 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Oh crap! I ordered the same jersey for my son and I am now guessing it was from the same site. I have been waiting 3-4 weeks as well. Time to take a closer look at my credit card statements.

Huh, I hope mine shows up soon too. How does it look?

I uploaded a picture my wife sent.  

Not too bad for a knock off 

image.png.1790daf3457a246b4f1a35637a0337d2.png   AF1QipOalqFxoGfL-mVdjVnceaDwbYi18yD6eC-v5ZXO=s512-p-qv=p7vhb6q2kkeg3ee1vbqjkhmv0ttiv0am4,m=677abde8e854ba99ef5434d86d3b51be,x=,t=41-iv2808?key=ekdyUmZWWnhDZVN5Wlh3akt3UTBlTG9wNFRTVDdn

29 minutes ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

I think you probably already know...

yeah, I think I do 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

It's a crap shoot with those places, sometimes you get one that is great, other times you get ones that look like a 5 year old made it (5 year old american kid, cause theres a good chanve the ones overseas were made by one of their own 5 year olds..). Also these are usually the same ones you would find being sold by sellers on eBay too.

I bought a Hasek Czech Republic jersey from one and it was pretty good. Had a few others that I wouldn't want to wear. Bought a Jays Tulowitzki one that the lettering is off on the back.

I used to work with someone who had bought a bunch a couple times and had good results except for an Andrew Luck jersey that he said was pretty bad. 

I ordered a Sabres jersey a few Years ago that would let me put whatever name and number on the back of it so I was going with my own to wear when I played hockey (that year I was playing for a team named the Sabres). It was taking a while and I saw a weird charge on my credit card one day. Called the CC company and asked about it and they said it was a travel agency in Korea I believe. I told them that must have been fraud and they asked if I was or had traveled there. I told them the only time i ever traveled was earlier that year to Vegas and Arizona. So they canceled the charge. A few days later in my spam email folder i had an email asking in broken english why i canceled the charge and saw it was for the jersey. I never responded and a little while later I got a Jersey in the mail that was Really BAD. It was even bad for a knockoff.

37 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I uploaded a picture my wife sent.  

Not too bad for a knock off 

image.png.1790daf3457a246b4f1a35637a0337d2.png   AF1QipOalqFxoGfL-mVdjVnceaDwbYi18yD6eC-v5ZXO=s512-p-qv=p7vhb6q2kkeg3ee1vbqjkhmv0ttiv0am4,m=677abde8e854ba99ef5434d86d3b51be,x=,t=41-iv2808?key=ekdyUmZWWnhDZVN5Wlh3akt3UTBlTG9wNFRTVDdn

"Not too bad????"  It's atrocious.  Irregular stitching, colors look "off" -- it's worth every penny you paid for it.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

). It was taking a while and I saw a weird charge on my credit card one day. Called the CC company and asked about it and they said it was a travel agency in Korea I believe.

Mine was buyall from China

All of the "fraud" charges were made in WI     those cheese eating sons a bitches 

3 minutes ago, eball said:

"Not too bad????"  It's atrocious.  Irregular stitching, colors look "off" -- it's worth every penny you paid for it.

the HYDE stitching does look bad, but my wife isn't the best at taking clear pictures.  I'll have to see it when  I get home for the eye test.  

I did say not too bad 

I cancelled the payment ... so ....   something for nothing 

When the wife says I want a red jersey ......  she got a red one 

No one in Virginia will notice the difference 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan