The NYJ Might Not Retain OC John Morton - Fired on 1/17/18

4 hours ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Most of Jets fans hate this. That shows something.

Also like what 3rd OC since Bowles been there? lol

Nah.  Chan-Chan-John, like Duck-Duck-Goose only different.

4 hours ago, kdiggz said:

that's news to me.  i thought McCown looked great this year.  destroyed us

I don't think that McCown destroyed anything.  He played like a capable QB all season long, which is quite amazing.  Career year for McCown across the board. I would have thought Morton should get props. 

Did you realize McCown was drafted in 2002?  In the 3rd round.  3 QB were taken in the 1st that year - David Carr, Joey Harrington, Patrick Ramsey.  David Garrard was drafted in the 4th and was arguably the best QB in that draft (before injuries).

Josh McCown has outlasted them all by 5-10 years.  Is that mind-boggling, or what?

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Nah.  Chan-Chan-John, like Duck-Duck-Goose only different.

I don't think that McCown destroyed anything.  He played like a capable QB all season long, which is quite amazing.  Career year for McCown across the board. I would have thought Morton should get props. 

Did you realize McCown was drafted in 2002?  In the 3rd round.  3 QB were taken in the 1st that year - David Carr, Joey Harrington, Patrick Ramsey.  David Garrard was drafted in the 4th and was arguably the best QB in that draft (before injuries).

Josh McCown has outlasted them all by 5-10 years.  Is that mind-boggling, or what?

You don't think his 13 TD 1 INT stretch with Marc Trestman was his career year? McCown has been decent for a while now. Nothing great, but a capable starter. 

I still think what he did with the Browns was the best of him. He even won the Browns a game. 

Edited by TheTruthHurts