Do we beat the Jags with Fitz?

Klaista2k

46 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I would take Fitz over what we have now, now doubt.

Didn't you say if we made the playoffs you would support Hotrod going into next year?   Or was that someone else with a Brian Moorman avatar?

I have ZERO idea what Fitz would do. I suspect he may have thrown 2 picks in the 4th quarter like he did against us with the playoffs on the line.  It's what he does.  Do y'all have short memories or something?

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

Didn't you say if we made the playoffs you would support Hotrod going into next year?   Or was that someone else with a Brian Moorman avatar?

I have ZERO idea what Fitz would do. I suspect he may have thrown 2 picks in the 4th quarter like he did against us with the playoffs on the line.  It's what he does.  Do y'all have short memories or something?

I said I won’t complain about Tyrod. Which I didn’t. I said if we beat the jags I want him back next year. I’m not complaining I’m just saying there are guys I want more.

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I said I won’t complain about Tyrod. Which I didn’t. I said if we beat the jags I want him back next year. I’m not complaining I’m just saying there are guys I want more.

Gotcha

Only if we had beaten Jacksonville :)

Edited by reddogblitz

What part of Fitz are we using to beat the Jags with in this scenario?

I’m guessing not his arm. We might be able to rat-tail them in the showers with that rag, but that hardly constitutes a beating. 

Possibly his head, but what’re we gonna do, throw it at them?  That would be like trying to play dodgeball with a medicine ball. A person could throw their back out. Who’s really the one taking the beating in that case?  I suppose we could attach it to a cable and swing it at them like a wrecking ball...