Bills' WR Corps DFL in the NFL in Separation with the Ball in the Air

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Brilliance from the Southern Tier? No. 

2015 Sammy Watkins says "Hello"

I know a lot of guys rag on you for pasting things from other sources.   Just want to chime in and say I think you add a tremendous amount of value to this site by bringing in those outside sources without me having to go look for them myself.

So anyway.   Thanks.  Sincerely. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 2

We went over this before the season started. Look at the WR's they trotted out there, none of which could regularly seperate. Thompson can't get off the line regularly, Jmatt isn't explosive, Zay Jones can't escape from a paper bag, Benjamin is the Yao Ming version of a WR (with a bad knee instead of a foot)

Sadly I don't think this has much TADO with Tyrod processing plays. Many a times we have seen guys separated and the ball doesn't come out in rhythm. 

The whole passing game needs fixing. Starts with one. TT.

1 minute ago, PolishDave said:

I know a lot of guys rag on you for pasting things from other sources.   Just want to chime in and say I think you add a tremendous amount of value to this site by bringing in those outside sources without me having to go look for them myself.

So anyway.   Thanks.  Sincerely. :thumbsup:

Thanks Dave. I'm not at all worried about that.  If that's the best that someone can bring as some kind of take down, they better up their troll game. 

• Like (+1) 2

This isn’t surprising. They aren’t good. The offense has a LOT of issues.

One thing that hasn’t been talked about a lot on here is the WR coach. Lal was here the last few years and highly respected. They got that guy from ECU and his hand-picked guy had one of the worst seasons a WR has ever had. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

I'm a jackass because you posted something false. Don't attack me because I called BS on you. 

6.2 air yards.  I said 5.

1.2 yards diff.

BFD.

I'd never noticed you, but you sure have my eyes on you now.

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This isn’t surprising. They aren’t good. The offense has a LOT of issues.

One thing that hasn’t been talked about a lot on here is the WR coach. Lal was here the last few years and highly respected. They got that guy from ECU and his hand-picked guy had one of the worst seasons a WR has ever had. 

Exactly. This is just an indication that the Bills need to upgrade the position (along with others) irrespective of who the QB is in '18. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

careful, he's the man on this board so he can act out of line, insult and name call and they cut him some slack for it because well, he's the man.

I'm not the one who called a name DuhBillsFanSince1973.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

19 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I'm a jackass because you posted something false. Don't attack me because I called BS on you. 

hi, wanna play?

i'll attack you every god damn day of the week for being nothing but a copy paste bot who has proven to know absolutely next to nothing about football.

call me farmer fool, continue to be the schmuck you are.

so, in your own words explain the whole 5 yards of separation and why it is difficult?  because, i can do that if you can't.  and i can go on to discuss how zone defenses can minimize that yardage if ran correctly, though man coverage corners generally hold even less yards.

so, yeah, i'll play with you... and i play hard.

• Like (+1) 5