Cordy Glenn Update: Should Return in Time for Offseason Conditioning

“He had a successful procedure,” Bills coach Sean McDermott said, via Chris Brown of the team website. “He’s currently rehabbing and getting himself ready for a great offseason. There’s a lot of positive energy around Cordy, and I know more than anything he wanted to be out there down the stretch with his teammates.”

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

“He had a successful procedure,” Bills coach Sean McDermott said, via Chris Brown of the team website. “He’s currently rehabbing and getting himself ready for a great offseason. There’s a lot of positive energy around Cordy, and I know more than anything he wanted to be out there down the stretch with his teammates.”

Says the coach who would rather trade him that out right release him.  

Edited by thenorthremembers

Would be happy to see Glenn return.  That's the most important spot on the O-line solidified, and then allows Dawkins to shift to RT, two spots solidified, and allows Mills to shift to his natural position washing cars at Enterprise....

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, smuvtalker said:

Would be happy to see Glenn return.  That's the most important spot on the O-line solidified, and then allows Dawkins to shift to RT, two spots solidified, and allows Mills to shift to his natural position washing cars at Enterprise....

Agree with the positive impactS it has on our O Line.  And, go ERAC!

2 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Says the coach who would rather trade him that out right release him.  

Wait.... isnt it correct 100% of the time to be more beneficial TRADING a player for something VS outright releasing them for nothing? I am not saying to trade Cordy.  I believe the trenches need to be solid on both sides of the ball.

23 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

You get a healthy Glenn and Dawkin bookending this OL.....and find a OG your cooking with fire there

This would be ideal.

It would be a lot better for us if Glenn returns healthy and is back at LT.

Then we can focus on getting new interior lineman this off season.

3 hours ago, smuvtalker said:

Good car washers will tell you, if you bothered to ask,

that the most important job in car washing is the hose man.

And nobody would be a better "hoser" than Vladimir Ducasse.

I'd hate to lose them both, but heck, you gotta do what you gotta do............

• Haha (+1) 1

Hopefully Glenn is healthy and they retain him.

I'm just scared that they think Mills is ok at RT and they will see if Glenn is going to be part of a trade package, if not perceived as damaged goods.

The Bills might luck into keeping Glenn and are FORCED to move Dawkins to RT. The NFL as whole might look at Glenn as damaged goods.

But if Glenn is perceived as being healthy and ready to go as the draft approached, look out.

I'll also add that if Glenn is healthy (or looked to be healthy) by draft day...............

It could be a major chip in regards to a potential trade with the Giants. Gettleman is on record saying he isn't adversed to keep Manning as his starter for the foreseeable future, while grooming Webb. The Giants need for a LT is as desperate a need for any team, at any position in the entire NFL. 

Glenn could be used as a nice chip in a potential deal, but it is all heresay right now. It's a long way before draft day and an even longer day to thinking Glenn could actually come back and remain healthy.