President of the People

31 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Yeah, that's new.

Obama used to come to Manhattan for fundraisers and shut down half the city.  They'd stop !@#$ing subways because he was somewhere above ground.  

Yeah, Obama always timed his trips to Austin to coincide either with afternoon rush hour or lunch time. Traffic around here is bad enough when the roads are open.

To his credit, once GW became president and moved out of Austin, he rarely came back.

One of the Clintons held up LAX for a haircut that cost an exhorbitant sum.

Security at big events is oppressive. For the Final Four in Detroit it took 2 hours to get in. But silly rabbits, you aren’t at a Final Four or Super Bowl or NCAAF Championship to “watch the game” it’s all a big pageant and circus that’s about everything but the game.

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I see the President of the People does not want oil rigs near his Florida properties! Yes, his corrupt administration actually excluded Florida from a plan for off shore drilling. Yes, JUST Florida

Man of the People!! ROTFLMAO!! 

your high dudgeon and craziness has been registered on the internet, 500 times yesterday

that should make you feel better

5 minutes ago, row_33 said:

your high dudgeon and craziness has been registered on the internet, 500 times yesterday

that should make you feel better

So you are just here to praise Trump and attack anyone that does not like him. You and a bag of sh it are basically the same. 

USA Today reports:

President Trump’s companies sold more than $35 million in real estate in 2017, mostly to secretive shell companies that obscure buyers’ identities, continuing a dramatic shift in his customers’ behavior that began during the election, a USA TODAY review found.

In Las Vegas alone, Trump sold 41 luxury condo units in 2017, a majority of which used limited liability companies – corporate entities that allow people to purchase property without revealing all of the owners’ names.

The trend toward Trump’s real estate buyers obscuring their identities began around the time he won the Republican nomination, midway through 2016, according to USA TODAY’s analysis of every domestic real estate sale by one of his companies. In the two years before the nomination, 4% of Trump buyers utilized the tactic. In the year after, the rate skyrocketed to about 70%. USA TODAY’s tracking of sales shows the trend held firm through Trump’s first year in office.

If you have missed the last 24-48 hours or so, Trump's total unfitness for office has been on full display. His complete disconnect on the main issue he was elected on was shown where he agreed to every point, on every side of the issue for whoever was asking him. Even Ann Coulter admitted that this is exactly what Wolfe's book was arguing, that he is a balloon head. 

Then he complained about FISA law before turning around and saying the House HAD to pass its reauthorization :doh: He doesn't know what's he is doing. 

Then this: https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-signals-openness-to-north-korea-diplomacy-in-interview-1515705497?mg=prod/accounts-wsj

“I probably have a very good relationship with Kim Jong Un. I have relationships with people. I think you people are surprised.” Had he spoken with Kim? “I don’t want to comment on it. I’m not saying I have or haven’t. I just don’t want to comment.” 

What? He probably mixed up who he was talking about, the fool! 

Of course he then reverted to his dad's KKK outlook on the world: 

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met Wednesday.

Unfit to be President. Totally unfit. 

On 1/11/2018 at 11:56 AM, Tiberius said:

USA Today reports:

President Trump’s companies sold more than $35 million in real estate in 2017, mostly to secretive shell companies that obscure buyers’ identities, continuing a dramatic shift in his customers’ behavior that began during the election, a USA TODAY review found.

In Las Vegas alone, Trump sold 41 luxury condo units in 2017, a majority of which used limited liability companies – corporate entities that allow people to purchase property without revealing all of the owners’ names.

The trend toward Trump’s real estate buyers obscuring their identities began around the time he won the Republican nomination, midway through 2016, according to USA TODAY’s analysis of every domestic real estate sale by one of his companies. In the two years before the nomination, 4% of Trump buyers utilized the tactic. In the year after, the rate skyrocketed to about 70%. USA TODAY’s tracking of sales shows the trend held firm through Trump’s first year in office.

A guy with a real estate portfolio worth billions only sold $35M worth?  I guess he's still bullish on real estate, huh?

I love when idiots act all shocked when people use basic tax strategies as if they were just invented in some back room.  

On 1/11/2018 at 11:56 AM, Tiberius said:

USA Today reports:

Let me see if I got this straight. A guy who has invested in real estate all his life has done some real estate transactions.  Hmmmm, you may be on to something.  

There are three things I've given up.  The Bills (four years ago) and more recently sugar and  PPP.  I have never been happier in my life.  Carry on with your dumbassery.  

ANN ALTHOUSE:. ‘Shithole’ is a perfectly good rude, slangy word. It has a great history, and it’s vivid and effective. It is not a racial term, and shame on the people who are making it racist. I wonder if these people ever think of the pain and damage they are causing by proclaiming and insisting upon a connection between dark skin and excrement. They’re revealing what’s in their head, and they don’t mind burdening dark-skinned people with the knowledge that they are being thought about like that.”

23 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Let me see if I got this straight. A guy who has invested in real estate all his life has done some real estate transactions.  Hmmmm, you may be on to something.  

There are three things I've given up.  The Bills (four years ago) and more recently sugar and  PPP.  I have never been happier in my life.  Carry on with your dumbassery.  

what are you a mob lawyer now? And Al Capone was just an honest businessman, right? If Trump was washing dirty stolen money, money with people's blood on it, he is going to jail. 

Are you sure he is innocent? 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

what are you a mob lawyer now? And Al Capone was just an honest businessman, right? If Trump was washing dirty stolen money, money with people's blood on it, he is going to jail. 

You're comparing Trump being in the real estate business to Al Capone?

Has it not been explained to you that you shouldn't go full retard?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 1/12/2018 at 11:49 AM, Tiberius said:

If you have missed the last 24-48 hours or so, Trump's total unfitness for office has been on full display. His complete disconnect on the main issue he was elected on was shown where he agreed to every point, on every side of the issue for whoever was asking him. Even Ann Coulter admitted that this is exactly what Wolfe's book was arguing, that he is a balloon head. 

Then he complained about FISA law before turning around and saying the House HAD to pass its reauthorization :doh: He doesn't know what's he is doing. 

Then this: https://www.wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-signals-openness-to-north-korea-diplomacy-in-interview-1515705497?mg=prod/accounts-wsj

“I probably have a very good relationship with Kim Jong Un. I have relationships with people. I think you people are surprised.” Had he spoken with Kim? “I don’t want to comment on it. I’m not saying I have or haven’t. I just don’t want to comment.” 

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to African countries and Haiti. He then suggested that the United States should instead bring more people from countries like Norway, whose prime minister he met Wednesday.

Are they hiring at that 9.00 an hour place you work ?    Maybe you can help him get a job with you ?

On 1/13/2018 at 11:11 AM, B-Man said:

ANN ALTHOUSE:. ‘Shithole’ is a perfectly good rude, slangy word. It has a great history, and it’s vivid and effective. It is not a racial term, and shame on the people who are making it racist. I wonder if these people ever think of the pain and damage they are causing by proclaiming and insisting upon a connection between dark skin and excrement. They’re revealing what’s in their head, and they don’t mind burdening dark-skinned people with the knowledge that they are being thought about like that.”

The racist ones are the ones who could quickly and automatically connect this

term with being racist. Right out of the saul alinsky play book, mentally  deficient

left screaming over and over that trump is mentally deficient.

The left doesn't even know they are being trolled.

On 1/12/2018 at 11:49 AM, Tiberius said:

Lol, notice how the people who claim all this propaganda are never referred to who they  are with the the left,

its always these people, someone who used to be in the white house,  ex congressman,  people close to the president

...etc etc etc.. when are people going to wake up? the real question is do they want to.

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Pretty sure yeah. 

8 hours ago, Koko78 said:

You're comparing Trump being in the real estate business to Al Capone?

Has it not been explained to you that you shouldn't go full retard?

I would say Tiberius is as dumb as a box of rocks, but I would be insulting rocks.

• Haha (+1) 1