John Dorsey Has Interviewed & Hired Eliot Wolf for a Browns' Personnel Department Job

7 minutes ago, George C said:

Rob Ryan brought in Humber. The rest? Who cares. None changed the team for the better, and most of his choices caused years of losing.

yes, I hope the Browns bring in Whaley. That should insure the Browns remain at the bottom for quite some time.

You're right that his draft record was atrocious.  The FA's he brought in generally did well here, which makes Pro Personnel his strength.  The dude has some chops, otherwise he wouldn't have been in the Steeler organization as long as he was.  He's just not a GM.

54 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Whaley is strictly a Pro Personnel guy.  Don't let him anywhere near college scouting, and he'll do fine.  He has a nose for guys like Humber, Lorax, Rambo, etc.

Yeah, Sammy, Woods, Alsono, Bradham, Robey Coleman have clearly shown they cAnt play in NFL.

and I'm excited to hear how these the new front office is going to change the culture.  Not the 2 top 4 picks they inherited. It's all about the culture and not whether Rosen/ Darnold are good nfl Qbs.  It's all culture.  It's so dumb.

36 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yeah, Sammy, Woods, Alsono, Bradham, Robey Coleman have clearly shown they cAnt play in NFL.

and I'm excited to hear how these the new front office is going to change the culture.  Not the 2 top 4 picks they inherited. It's all about the culture and not whether Rosen/ Darnold are good nfl Qbs.  It's all culture.  It's so dumb.

Sammy was too expensive and set us back years, Alonso is now #DirtyKiko, Shaq Lawson (may still pan out, but we passed on Myles Jack), Kouandijo, Darby, Karlos, JWill, I could go on.