Massive zoomable image of crowd at wild card game

rcramsey44

29 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Here's me!

Jags game.jpg

That's nothing...

3EtX28q.jpg

@DrDawkinstein, as well.

Dude was an idiot. shady tackled for a 6 yard loss.  He'd scream it was a sack. Taylor would run and get tackled... Sacksonville.  Taylor threw an incomplete pass after dodging a sack... Sacksonville.

Just now, Boyst62 said:

That's nothing...

3EtX28q.jpg

@DrDawkinstein, as well.

Dude was an idiot. shady tackled for a 6 yard loss.  He'd scream it was a sack. Taylor would run and get tackled... Sacksonville.  Taylor threw an incomplete pass after dodging a sack... Sacksonville.

Yeah that guy was getting on my nerves.  I just wanted to enjoy the game and not hear a Jax Redneck ignorantly chirp all game.

It just wouldn't end.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

Yeah that guy was getting on my nerves.  I just wanted to enjoy the game and not hear a Jax Redneck ignorantly chirp all game.

It just wouldn't end.

The two cute chicks behind me were annoyed as hell by him saying he looked like he was seriously mad.  I'd wait and drop a line on him just for fun.

It wasn't until after the game that everyone wanted to fight.  The dude on his Harley just revving it up as people walked by under the bridge was a total douche and got his ass kicked.  He had been going after some dude who called him a fag and next thing ya know some Bills fan just starts going after him. 

Another Jags fan was running up to bills fans just jumping up behind them screaming Duval. Some dude startled turned and clocked him.  Broke his nose probably

And leaving the stadium I lost y'all when I stopped to see the replay of the INT. 3 guys run by screaming and one turned to say something to me and I didn't have time to react, the fourth one slowed and got in my face when I wasn't expecting it.  He shouted you suck and was jumping toward me as he ran, I shoved him as a result of just simply reacting to what happened. He flew 7 foot and the crowd walking engulfed him so he could not get up.

Those fans were the most classless pieces of **** I've ever seen.

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

The two cute chicks behind me were annoyed as hell by him saying he looked like he was seriously mad.  I'd wait and drop a line on him just for fun.

It wasn't until after the game that everyone wanted to fight.  The dude on his Harley just revving it up as people walked by under the bridge was a total douche and got his ass kicked.  He had been going after some dude who called him a fag and next thing ya know some Bills fan just starts going after him. 

Another Jags fan was running up to bills fans just jumping up behind them screaming Duval. Some dude startled turned and clocked him.  Broke his nose probably

And leaving the stadium I lost y'all when I stopped to see the replay of the INT. 3 guys run by screaming and one turned to say something to me and I didn't have time to react, the fourth one slowed and got in my face when I wasn't expecting it.  He shouted you suck and was jumping toward me as he ran, I shoved him as a result of just simply reacting to what happened. He flew 7 foot and the crowd walking engulfed him so he could not get up.

Those fans were the most classless pieces of **** I've ever seen.

I saw that under the bridge guy but just walked by.  He eventually got his ass kicked? Good news!

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I saw that under the bridge guy but just walked by.  He eventually got his ass kicked? Good news!

Saw it driving out.  

That lot was a minefield. Imagine plenty of flat tires.