Paying up on off season bets

section122

It is time for me to pay up on a bet made with an astute and knowledgeable poster who knows much more about the QB position than I do.  I made a preseason bet that TT would outperform Carson Wentz.  I thought his last 12 games of his rookie season were who he would be going forward.  

I'm here to eat my crow.  Pre-injury he was likely the MVP of the entire league.  Eagles did a great job (much like the Rams with Goff) in getting him talent at receiver to help him.  Wentz took a huge leap forward this year and I was wrong.

So Ryan L Billz where ever you are.... B-)

Wentslyvania baby!  He pantsed Tyrod this year!

So let this be the thread.  Did you make a bet with a fellow poster that you now need to pay up on?  I did win a bet this year as well on Cam so 1 for 2 ain't bad!

5 minutes ago, section122 said:

It is time for me to pay up on a bet made with an astute and knowledgeable poster who knows much more about the QB position than I do.  I made a preseason bet that TT would outperform Carson Wentz.  I thought his last 12 games of his rookie season were who he would be going forward.  

I'm here to eat my crow.  Pre-injury he was likely the MVP of the entire league.  Eagles did a great job (much like the Rams with Goff) in getting him talent at receiver to help him.  Wentz took a huge leap forward this year and I was wrong.

So let this be the thread.  Did you make a bet with a fellow poster that you now need to pay up on?  I did win a bet this year as well on Cam so 1 for 2 ain't bad!

PM Teddy KGB. I think he knows how to get a hold of Ryan. :rolleyes:  Too bad you didn't bet him versus Mitch Trubisky

Edited by PromoTheRobot

15 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

PM Teddy KGB. I think he knows how to get a hold of Ryan. :rolleyes:  Too bad you didn't bet him versus Mitch Trubisky

This is the second time you’ve talked to me about this Ryan guy and the Bears qb. 

I dont get the correlation, this sites for the Bills right ?      

Shouldnt you be busy blaming the fans for yesterday’s loss ?       

32 minutes ago, section122 said:

You don't have to pay off the bet. Just plead insanity and you will not be legally liable for such a crazy bet. :D 

1 minute ago, JohnC said:

You don't have to pay off the bet. Just plead insanity and you will not be legally liable for such a crazy bet. :D 

haha yeah hindsight really showed this to be one of my worst bets!  Good thing it only cost some crow and not $$$

We did talk about how the Eagles set out to help Wentz.  During the first 2 days of FA they signed 2 wrs and 2 o lineman.  The Bills let their top 3 wrs go.  Rams did much the same with Goff signing Wrs and O-line.  This was a rebuild year though that somehow resulted in the playoff so while I have egg on my face I also have a big smile.  We made the playoffs with a bad roster and are stacked to (finally) address the qb position in a meaningful way.

5 minutes ago, fansince88 said:

My last conversation with Ryan he couldn't come back here. He said he tried twice and kept getting blocked. I will screen shot this though @section122 and text it to him and let you know what he says. 

I knew he was a nitwit with his Bledsoe avatar and all, but I'm willing to help him out.

If you're out there, google 'VPN'. ;)