Bears kick off HC hiring with Chiefs OC Matt Nagy

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Chiefs fans hate this guy. 

Eh,the fan base had super bowl aspirations,and they lost a wildcard game. Be interesting to see who KC taps to replace him. Also Reids OC is apparently the best  job in the worldif you want to get a quick HC position.

I wonder if they will interview Bills Qb Coach Dave Culley. He is a Reid got from Philly and KC and was his WR coach for years before coming to Bills this year. He has OC aspirations which is why he wanted the Qb coach experience.

2 minutes ago, Manther said:

Why?

All I know (or think I know) is that he took over play calling midseason and it improved dramatically.  And, that he was in HC conversations last year too.

Play calling

1 minute ago, Manther said:

Why?

All I know (or think I know) is that he took over play calling midseason and it improved dramatically.  And, that he was in HC conversations last year too.

How did it work out Saturday?  Up by three scores at the half?---lets stop running the ball!!

3 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

How did it work out Saturday?  Up by three scores at the half?---lets stop running the ball!!

First half was really good play calling for KC.  2nd half, TERRIBLE.  I would guess and chalk it up to "rookie play caller" making mistakes.  Just my quick thought.

13 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I wonder if they will interview Bills Qb Coach Dave Culley. He is a Reid got from Philly and KC and was his WR coach for years before coming to Bills this year. He has OC aspirations which is why he wanted the Qb coach experience.

Play calling

Culley was reportedly getting fired or not retained when they promoted Nagy

35 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Play calling

Oh no, dont take the Bills QB coach.....

With the play of Tyrod and the development of Peterman on his resume, how could teams not be having a bidding war for his services?

11 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Oh no, dont take the Bills QB coach.....

With the play of Tyrod and the development of Peterman on his resume, how could teams not be having a bidding war for his services?

Certainly don’t expect a “bidding war.” Just mentioned the Chiefs/ Reid connection and his OC/HC aspirations. 

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansascity.com/sports/nfl/kansas-city-chiefs/article129402904.html

Edited by YoloinOhio