1-8: Bills' Locker Room Cleanout Interviews

that Leonard Johnson quote is Classic...people who don't live or have not lived long in WNY just don't get that the snow really isn't all that bad..of course I now live in Maine so my perspective will always be distorted (and having moved here from San Diego so is my mental competency).

Edited by entropyrules
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, entropyrules said:

that Leonard Johnson quote is Classic...people who don't live or have not lived long in WNY just don't get that the snow really isn't all that bad..of course I now live in Maine so my perspective will always be distorted (and having moved here from San Diego so is my mental competency).

You (and leonard) are right, the snow is not as bad as folks would like to think, but that snow game will perpetuate the sentiment. Fine with me, if you don't come here because you can't handle to cold then just stay the hell away anyway.

We havebthe best fans in pro sports, and theres no wonder why once players get here they want to stay. Unless, of course, you are just in it for the cash or you are a flatline, disinterested corner allergic to tackling.

9 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Not trying to derail anything and it is way off topic, but, I can't look at this picture without thinking this........

Eric Wood looks like a below average looking woman or drag queen in this picture.  The light is helping too....

Just saying

Edited by Manther
  • Haha (+1) 4

17 minutes ago, 1ZAYDAY1 said:

Im sensing sarcasm in Benjamin’s response.... 

16 receptions in 6 games. He should get double that.

1 of those 6 was a Blizzard, another he left after his first catch in the 1st quarter. Still should be more than 16, but it's not like he played 6 full games.

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

1 of those 6 was a Blizzard, another he left after his first catch in the 1st quarter. Still should be more than 16, but it's not like he played 6 full games.

Yeah, that game against Indy he had his most Targets, 8. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

And it's not like he didn't have a TD catch taken away from him and it not like he played with a torn meniscus.

49 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Does Benjamin have Jaguars jerseys hanging up in his locker?

11 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

And it's not like he didn't have a TD catch taken away from him and it not like he played with a torn meniscus.

Does Benjamin have Jaguars jerseys hanging up in his locker?

Probably got a couple signed yesterday?

5 minutes ago, nucci said:

Probably got a couple signed yesterday?

Maybe. Just never seen that before. I've seen players switch jerseys but Kelvin's away jersey is hanging up to so I know he didn't switch. Jeeze. That must be expensive for teams... Having to replace jerseys after every game. Unless Jags ate getting new uniforms next year and that's there last time wearing there home black jerseys

Edited by Kmart128

7 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Maybe. Just never seen that before. I've seen players switch jerseys but Kelvin's away jersey is hanging up to so I know he didn't switch. Jeeze. That must be expensive for teams... Having to replace jerseys after every game. Unless Jags ate getting new uniforms next year and that's there last time wearing there home black jerseys

Yeah, not sure how that works but guys exchange jerseys all the time

4 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Anyone know when the end of season press conference for McD and B.B. is?

Not to be a dick, but are you actually interested in a McDermott presser? He seems like a good motivator and time will tell about his coaching decisions, but the book is closed on his press conferences.

He's way too serious, never gives any info, and fluffs every answer with PR speak that he thinks sounds eloquent (it doesn't).

I like McDermott, but I'd rather listen to a Barbara Streisand record than listen to him tell us again that the team needs to be better, the players trust the process, they're building for the future and that the he liked what he saw from literally anyone he's ever been asked about ever.

• Like (+1) 1